WBB: Middle Atlantic Conference board archive

Started by delvalfan, July 13, 2005, 06:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kate

Good Luck to the FDU-Madison Lady Devils representing the MAC Freedom in the NCAA's!   We'll be watching!

bill

Congrats to the FDU Devils....6 in a row is incredible! :o I'll be pulling for them up here in RI...
"To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day."

kate

Was getting ready to start my day, and was thinking about the up-coming NCAA's - WOW, if one wants diversity, we have Messiah representing the MAC Commonwealth and the FDU-Madison Devils representing the Freedom  :D - doesn't get any better than that!   BEST LUCK to both our MAC Teams!!!

bill

That's for sure. If the SID is creative, it can make for some interesting headlines. One of my favorites from the late 1990s - we played Daniel Webster College in Florida on our spring trip (baseball).  Next day's headline:

"Devils Defeat Daniel Webster"
"To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day."

bill

Congrats to FDU on their first round win....

kate

FDU, tough task, but i believe you got this - GOOD LUCK!!!   You, too Messiah!

kate

Wow, i need to come on here more - Good luck to FDU Coach, Marc Mitchell, moving to St. Peters!   Have you picked a new coach yet?

kate

Haven't gone into their website, but any news on a new FDU Women's Coach?

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

kate

Thanks Dave - i just shared this to facebook!   Two women replacing guys this season - Wilkes and now FDU!

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Quote from: kate on June 02, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
Thanks Dave - i just shared this to facebook!   Two women replacing guys this season - Wilkes and now FDU!

Yes, but in other locations women have been replaced by men... maybe too often honestly.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

sp0rtsfan

Best of luck to the new Devils coach, Melissa Brooks . Also, congratulations to Jenn Noon's new assignment as AD. Based on my view, she's a class act and most deserving of the job.   

kate

Just want to say a huge thank you to Delaware Valley University's Sports Information Director, Matt Levy, for putting up the winter schedules for our teams!   Especially the Women's Basketball - much appreciated, Matt!!!   They've actually been up for weeks, but it's been a busy summer, so just getting to this now!   THANKS, AGAIN!

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

kate

A big welcome next season to Stevens Institute of Technology!   We will miss Manhattanville, but this definitely makes more sense in terms of miles to drive, especially for those games in January and February!