East Region Fan Poll

Started by pg04, July 05, 2007, 09:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rams1102

In the previous it appears that you spelled my user mane incorrect. I think it is corrected. I'm doing this to re-confirm.
It ain't over till it's over, and when you get to the fork in the road, take it.

rams1102

Quote from: rams1102 on August 10, 2018, 03:53:18 PM
In the previous it appears that you spelled my user mane incorrect. I think it is corrected. I'm doing this to re-confirm.

It all seems to be corrected. Thanks. Dave !!!
It ain't over till it's over, and when you get to the fork in the road, take it.

rams1102

Hey Kaz,

Thought I would take a shot at the East Region Top 10. Maybe some interest will re-emerge:

1.   B-Port
2.   Frostburg
3.   Wesley
4.   RPI
5.   Ithaca
6.   Alfred
7.   Springfield
8.   Widener
9.   Del Val
10. Hobart

Then those in the wings (Cort, Steven, Row, Salis, WNE and Fram).

d3fan142511

1. Brockport
2. Wesley
3. Alfred
4. Frostburg
5. Del Val
6. Ithaca
7. RPI
8. Salisbury
9. Ithaca
10. Husson

Widnear, Hobart, Framingham, St. John Fisher, Springfield

MRMIKESMITH

I'll participate as well.

ITH radio

Frank and I will be releasing an East Region Top 12 in our preseason show. Pat & Matt Noonan also contributed to it. Please consider liking our Facebook page to keep up to date on our show releases this season.
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

bman

Dfan

You have Ithaca at 6 and 9 which is pretty impressive.

and Dave still can't spell Widener... ;)

My top 10:
1. Brockport
2. Wesley
3. Frostburg
4. Alfred
5. Ithaca
6. Husson
7. Stevenson
8. RPI
9. Salisbury
10. Widener

Del Val, Hobart, Husson, Cortland

d3fan142511

Sorry about that:

9 should have been Widener

bman

Quote from: d3fan142511 on August 21, 2018, 01:09:03 PM
Sorry about that:

Nah, no worries.  Rams misspells Widener purposefully.  Not sure if its to get under my skin (I find it humorous) or if there is another reason....he's mute on the subject...

rams1102

Quote from: bman on August 21, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
Sorry about that:

Nah, no worries.  Rams misspells Widener purposefully.  Not sure if its to get under my skin (I find it humorous) or if there is another reason....he's mute on the subject...

I'm not mute I'm Polish. Correction made. ;D  I hope Kaz is ready to do the ERFP again this year.

bman

Quote from: rams1102 on August 21, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
Quote from: bman on August 21, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
Sorry about that:

I'm not mute I'm Polish. Correction made. ;D  I hope Kaz is ready to do the ERFP again this year.

lol

dlippiel

1.) Brockport
2.) Wesley
3.) RPI
4.) Frostburg
5.) Ithaca
6.) Alfred
7.) Stevenson
8.) Salisbury
9.) Springfield
10.) Del Val

Honorable Mention: Husson, WNE, Widener, Hobart

UfanBill

Quote from: dlip on August 21, 2018, 08:05:56 PM
1.) Brockport
2.) Wesley
3.) RPI
4.) Frostburg
5.) Ithaca
6.) Alfred
7.) Stevenson
8.) Salisbury
9.) Springfield
10.) Del Val

Dlip , it looks like our Union Dutchman will have their hands full with five of the East's best teams on their nine game schedule...RPI, Ithaca, Springfield, Husson and Hobart. Some would call it daunting. I say it's an opportunity.
"You don't stop playing because you got old, you got old because you stopped playing" 🏈🏀⚾🎿⛳

Bartman

I frankly have no idea  ??? how I would vote in a preseason poll. I would wait until after the first week of play as there are some pretty good games that will show us where these teams stack up. We didn't have one last year and had some surprises like Brockport dominating Hobart and DelVal beating up on Wesley that would have made preseason rankings look silly. Every party has a pooper :D .......
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

MRMIKESMITH

Quote from: UfanBill on August 26, 2018, 04:07:55 AM
Quote from: dlip on August 21, 2018, 08:05:56 PM
1.) Brockport
2.) Wesley
3.) RPI
4.) Frostburg
5.) Ithaca
6.) Alfred
7.) Stevenson
8.) Salisbury
9.) Springfield
10.) Del Val

Dlip , it looks like our Union Dutchman will have their hands full with five of the East's best teams on their nine game schedule...RPI, Ithaca, Springfield, Husson and Hobart. Some would call it daunting. I say it's an opportunity.

True competitor language, I'd say.