MBB: Landmark Conference

Started by Dave 'd-mac' McHugh, February 20, 2007, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEPAFAN

Quote from: mailsy on January 07, 2017, 01:39:53 PM
I'm shocked!  :o ;D There's more talk about the CSAC on the Landmark board than the CSAC board itself.  ;D

Join the party; we'll petition for a room name change.

Should be a good one tomorrow in Selinsgrove.
A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
Vince Lombardi

augie

Rutgers Camden 2-9 beat Neumann Cmon man of the week

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: augie on January 09, 2017, 11:01:40 PM
Rutgers Camden 2-9 beat Neumann Cmon man of the week

Camden came very close to beating Ramapo this week, as well.  They might've knocked off two undefeated teams in seven days with a couple breaks going the other way.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

Hooper42

Should be a good one in The Grove tomorrow indeed. I think Sus protects home court and wins by 8. 2 of the conferences best big men in Vitkus and Traub going at it, both will need to defend while avoiding foul trouble.

augie

Nice win by the Royals at Susquehanna 76-68.Frankie is probably swimming in the susquehanna river.Moving up

NEPAFAN

Yes, Augie. Good game by Feinberg and Deverna. Good streaming video feed run by Susquehanna too.
A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
Vince Lombardi

ronk

Susquehanna was hurt by 11 2nd half turnovers and Deverna's 3-4 3-pters. Didn't like the Royals missing the front end of 3 consecutive 1-and-1s in the final 80 secs, though.

augie

Front page said it gets Scranton within one game of Susquehanna.I don't understand Scranton is 3-0 in conference play and Susquehanna is 2-1.I'm  lost by that statement.

augie

Ronk I think bench points played a key part into this game when your bench can produce 25-6 that is more effective then Susquehannas 11 TO or 17 total to Scrantons 10.

ronk

Augie,
  Be careful traveling Saturday - a wintry mix is forecast all day.

ronk

Quote from: augie on January 12, 2017, 11:19:31 AM
Thanks Ronk;I wander if they will have the game?

Not much precip is forecast; just that what there is will be around freezing(sleet, rain, ice) instead of snow.

saratoga

Great win by the Royals indeed!

Ronk is correct...they missed the front end of 3 straight one & ones in the last 2 minutes...hard to do that on the road & still win.

Not sure if the Royals improved that much from their Neumann thumping or the Crusaders aka River Hawks may have been ranked a little too high?

Seems to me that either B. Feinberg or K. DeVerna have earned the right to start.
They make the most out of their minutes...points, rebounds & assists.

Now have to worry they (Royals) don't come out flat against an unpredictable Goucher team.

augie

Thanks Ronk: I'm just wondering if they will cancel the games and reschedule them?

augie

How do you get to a teams roster? All you can do is schedule,conference schedule and standing.I can't get on their home page like the old page did maybe someone could give me an idea how to get on rosters past schedules etc.yhanks

NEPAFAN

Quote from: augie on January 12, 2017, 08:05:39 PM
How do you get to a teams roster? All you can do is schedule,conference schedule and standing.I can't get on their home page like the old page did maybe someone could give me an idea how to get on rosters past schedules etc.yhanks

I don't think you can from D3hoops. But there is a link to the Team's website and then you can get to their Roster. Researching potential transfers?

Vince Lombardi