WBB: Presidents' Athletic Conference

Started by Bob.Gregg, March 03, 2010, 03:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob.Gregg

I'm just saying...hard to believe that there isn't even a thread for this conference.  They do have two teams in the dance, one of them hosting.
Been wrong before.  Will be wrong again.

Pat Coleman

Maybe it will stay alive this time. I think it got eliminated in some automated purge years ago because it hadn't been posted on in 12 months, and never came back.

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Bob.Gregg

Well, that was fun.

See ya next year!
Been wrong before.  Will be wrong again.

Go Saints

Just want to give a shout out the to Thomas More Saints and their senior class of Jill Brunsman, Katie Kitchen, and Allison Long.  These 3 girls have done some incredible things these last four years and are looking to end their careers with a bang.  Hope all goes well for you ladies and that you have a successful run in the NCAA tourney. 

Just a few stats from this class:

4 year combined record of 108-11
Four straight conference regular season and tournament championships. 
4 year conference record of 60-2 and undefeated at home in the conference. 

Way to go ladies.  Keep up the hard work and here's hoping to a successful tournament run. 

Pat Coleman

Thanks for coming in and posting! Hopefully we can get a PAC conversation going, although there are schools in this conference who barely know we exist.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Go Saints

No problem.  I have been visiting your sight for 4 years and finally decided to post.  I really appreciate the efforts you make to promote the division 3 athletes and their spectacular efforts to play the sports they love!  Keep up the good work!

Go Saints

Congratulations to Thomas More's Allison Long on being nominated as a finalist for the Josten's award.  Way to go Allison!

Pat Coleman

Did you watch the Thomas More-Carthage game at all? What is it that the PAC teams lack that would help them compete better in the tourney?

Go Saints

I was at the game.  This bracket was a terrible match up for Thomas More.  Just the pure size of every team in the quad was going to give them problems with some of the things they try to do offensively and defensively.  That said, the game was close until 5mins left in the game.  Carthage just flat outplayed Thomas More down the stretch.  I think there are plenty of quality teams in the PAC to allow for the top of the conference to be well prepared for tournament play. 

The Saints have flourished this season by making a high percentage of 3's and Carthage did a very good job of taking that away.  Like all tournaments, the games themselves come down to match ups.  You see it at all levels.  This particular game did not set up well for Thomas More but I don't think that is an indictment of the conference. 

gordonmann

We've released our list of All-Americans. Congratulations to Allison Long.

http://www.d3hoops.com/notables/2013/03/womens-all-americans

Go Saints

Congrats Alison!  Great 4 years.  The Saints will miss you.

Go Saints

Congratulations to former TMC Saints head coach Brian Neal who has been named interim head coach for  Division 1 Xavier University Women's Basketball program.  Go Coach!  Know you will do well!

Go Saints

Nice start to the season Saints!  Keep working hard and getting better!

Go Saints

Looks like the front court combination of Moss and Burgoyne has been a scoring dynamo for the Saints this year!  Well done ladies.  Keep up the good work and lets concentrate on the defense a little bit heading into conference play, Ok?  ;)

Go Saints

Looks like the Saints have not missed a beat with conference play in full swing!  Glad to see the defense picking up a little bit.  Keep it going ladies!  ;)