FB: Upper Midwest Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Coleman

Quote from: gcfan on August 24, 2009, 02:14:11 PM
I just found a season preview for Greenville so thought I would pass it along......sounds like Greenville will have a strong team this year.  http://www.emapnation.com/

Greenville fans should subscribe to Kickoff here on D3football.com. Season preview and a featured Q&A with coach Eric Hehman.

http://www.d3football.com/kickoff/
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

gcfan

Pat - I subscribed earlier this evening great coverage, great magazine - thanks!

oldnuthin

Quote from: gcfan on August 24, 2009, 02:14:11 PM
I just found a season preview for Greenville so thought I would pass it along......sounds like Greenville will have a strong team this year.  http://www.emapnation.com/

Very spirited scrimmage. You guys have some great athletes at rb, qb and linebacker. I found the misdirection as hard to follow as the Millikin D at times. I dont see a current roster on line but you what looked to me to be the 2 biggest NT Ive seen at this level. The the thinner of the 2, 93 i think was alot of fun to watch. From what I know of the UMAC, which is just 3 teams, you should have a very succesful season.

gcfan

thanks for the info old......I am a GC alum and worked for the Football Team as a student manager, however I am now living in Washington state so unfortunatly won't make any GC games this year

coco

Depending on where you live, you could get your D3 fix from Whitworth, PLU or UPS. If you're in Southwest Washington, you could come to games at the Oregon colleges. We are all hospitable to visitors.
Two words:  THE STREAK

gcfan

listening to the Greenville/Washington University game on the internet.....

Greenville is going with a no-huddle offense and using two quarterbacks...#10 Austin Teer and #8 Joel Lira

5:00 left in first half and the score is 0 to 0

gcfan

At the half....Greenville 7 - Washington University St. Louis 0

Greenville Quarterback #10 Teer hit Tight End #88 Zach Friedrich for a 19 yard td pass with 4 seconds remaining

gcfan

Greenville 14 - Wash U STL 0

#39 Linebacker Jumaane Bey returned an interception 25 yards  for a TD

gcfan

at the end of 3 quarters Greenville 14 - Wash U STL 0

gcfan

touchdown Wash U - Greenville 14 - Wash U 7

Pat Coleman

Do you know there's live video of this game? There's a link on our Scoreboard page.
http://www.d3football.com/schedule/2009/1.html
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

gcfan

!:26 remaining....Greenville hits a field goal...Greenville 17 Wash U 7

gcfan

its a final.....Greenville 17....Wash U STL 7.....this was the first ever victory for Greenville over the Bears.

formersliaccommish

It would have been nice if Eureka, Greenville, and MacMurray had reported their scores from yesterday's games so they appeared on the UMAC website. As of 12:50 p.m. EDT on Sunday they are missing. That would never have happened under the SID Eureka fired this summer, that almost always happens with MacMurray, but I'm surprised Greenville's isn't there because they have a good SID. It was nice that gcfan posted updates here but someone else needs to get on the ball.

This league (the SLIAC too) has a hard time competing with other D3 conferences on the field or court but someone ought to be able to pick up a telephone or go to a computer and report a score.

Pat Coleman

If the UMAC had chosen Presto it would have been able to harness the power of our score collection machine and all of the scores would have been posted last night, either by an SID or by D3football.com.