FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluenote

I like the red velvet chair with your name on it.....  ;D

RedandPurple

I get to watch Linfield Baseball this weekend. They are playing down here in Arizona.  :)
Go Cats! Make it 62 in '17!
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston S. Churchill

d-train

Deja Vu and 2-star hotels? Do you also like to vacation in Parkland?

D O.C.

Parkland is the family reunion at Franklin Pierce motor court every August. Funny you'd mention that.

swede

Quote from: RedandPurple on February 07, 2014, 01:45:02 PM
I get to watch Linfield Baseball this weekend. They are playing down here in Arizona.  :)
Play PLU today

MonroviaCat

Quote from: swede on February 07, 2014, 06:09:31 PM
Play PLU today
Or LaVerne anyway...
Go Cats!

OldCatProf

RedandPurple,

My wife and I were at the game today, sitting in canvas-type chairs up next to the screen by the Linfield dugout. We'll be there again tomorrow. If you're at the game tomorrow, stop by to say hi...it's been forever since I've seen you or talked with you. I'll even introduce you to a member of Linfield's 1971 National Championship baseball team.

Go Cats!!!
"My only feeling about superstition is that it's unlucky to be behind at the end of the game."
Duffy Daughterty

RedandPurple

Quote from: OldCatProf on February 07, 2014, 08:53:52 PM

RedandPurple,

My wife and I were at the game today, sitting in canvas-type chairs up next to the screen by the Linfield dugout. We'll be there again tomorrow. If you're at the game tomorrow, stop by to say hi...it's been forever since I've seen you or talked with you. I'll even introduce you to a member of Linfield's 1971 National Championship baseball team.

Go Cats!!!

OldCatProf:
Okay, see you there.  I'll be wearing my Linfield gear. I had the grandpa duty yesterday watching our grandson and couldn't make the game. Sounds like I missed a good one. Looking forward to seeing you.
Go Cats! Make it 62 in '17!
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston S. Churchill

Ralph Turner

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/02/14/800-pound-runaway-snowball-slams-into-college-dorm-knocks-in-wall/

We know one thing for sure.  There were no Reed College football players responsible for the damage.   ;)   ;D

d-train

So...Richie Incognito seems nice.  Hopefully no one here crossed paths with him while he was (briefly) at Univ. of Oregon.

(509)Rat

Quote from: Ralph Turner on February 15, 2014, 05:25:41 PM
http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/02/14/800-pound-runaway-snowball-slams-into-college-dorm-knocks-in-wall/

We know one thing for sure.  There were no Reed College football players responsible for the damage.   ;)   ;D

I wonder how that campus handled actually having to wear clothing during that snowstorm? I'd be more worried about damages due to frostbite than the damage caused to a building by the snowball.

olddog

LF Cats, when do you guys start your spring ball? when it thaws out? 80 in Redlands this week
California, Where no cares who is in charge and zero accountability

wildcat11

Quote from: olddog on February 19, 2014, 04:28:56 PM
LF Cats, when do you guys start your spring ball? when it thaws out? 80 in Redlands this week

Dunno...probably sometime in the spring.

purplecat

I see the players heading to the weight room daily, kind of a calm before the storm feel! Got to love being a Wildcat!
Ironically, the only people still scared of this virus, are the vaccinated.