FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonroviaCat

Quote from: Tuxguy on December 09, 2014, 11:04:38 AM
Looking for some help to watch the game.
Up till now it was easy to go to the host teams site and log in to watch the game. Since finding out that ESPN is in charge
I can either wait a few days to watch it on ESPNU or? ESPN3 is internet, is it open to anyone? From any provider? Your help will make a
few Alums extremely happy and me out of the Cat house.
Thanks
Co Cats!
Leave no doubt!!
One game at a time!!!
Go to espn3.com click "watch now" and it will bring up a menu where you can select your provider---this should help you figure it out.
Go Cats!

CAT BAT 22

Can ALWAYS count on you, 11!  Definitely one of my favorites.... Football +  Rocky

olddog

California, Where no cares who is in charge and zero accountability

bluenote

Go Wildcats!!! GO Linfield!!!!! .... LINFI3LD 5TRONG!!!! Linfield Alumni Stands With You!!!!!! Go #35!!!

Tuxguy

Thanks MCat,
Now all I need is a provider ID and password and I'm good to go. ;)
I'm with Direct TV at home and Comcast at work, just not Xfinity.  ::)
Maybe I can upgrade for a month?  ???
Thanks again,
Go Cats!
Only at a D3 football game could you have 2 seats on the 50 yard line (2 rows behind bluenote) and have an obstructed view!
I love D3 Football!!!

Gig Harbor Cat

DC1,  The UWW load of salt just left town, headed your way,  you can TCB at that end  OK--  Represent.

Cats by 3 in this one.

Phone it in, this one is in the bank boys. 
Street ball is coming to UWW

GHC out !!

gren

Heard the weather was going to be balmy Saturday in WW. GO CATS!!!!

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

Bearcat Press

A combination of law school, the bar exam, and a new job has kept me off this board for a while, but I just wanted to pop my head in the door to say that this Bearcat is hoping Linfield can go all the way this year.  As an outsider, it's been amazing to watch the way everyone has rallied around each other after such tragedy.

While I'm here, it looks like Jay Locey will interview for the head coaching job at L&C.  Speckman could be a candidate as well.
"It's a slippery slope from the penthouse to the outhouse." - Mark Speckman

Pat Coleman

Jay Locey should be applying at UW-Whitewater.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

wildcat11

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!