Started by The Show, March 06, 2005, 08:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(509)Rat

Whitman at Willamette
Whitworth at Pacific
George Fox at UPS
LC at Linfield

PLU is off tonight

Biggest game tonight is Fox at UPS. The Bruins are on a 4 game skid and another loss tonight would put them tied for that last conference tourney spot with the Loggers. UPS has probably been playing a little better basketball as of late, but the last game went to OT in OR. Should be another good game.

(509)Rat

Another one possession, OT victory for Fox over UPS. Linfield loses to L&C. The Whits win easily. Even though Linfield and Fox have dropped games to inferior teams, they still have a nice cushion over the Tacoma schools. Everyone is going to lose to Whitworth and Whitman again, UPS has now lost twice to Fox, I don't think anyone is catching the Wildcats or Bruins. It's really just a matter of who gets to go to Spokane and who has to go to Walla Walla for the first round of the conference tourney.

D O.C.

QuoteLinfield loses to L&C.

Speechless

(509)Rat

Whitworth is going to lose to Willamette. It took a 60% from 3 effort from the Bearcats, but some of that was pretty lazy defense by the Pirates. Luckily it really isn't going to matter other than Whitworth falling maybe 5 spots or so in the national rankings. They're still gonna be a 2 seed for the conference tourney and even if they end up with 3 losses to Whitman, a likely pool C team.

blackhawks4

blackhawks4

Aaaaaahhhh...Hahahahhaahhaha!

Bearcat Press

"It's a slippery slope from the penthouse to the outhouse." - Mark Speckman

D O.C.

Whitworth loses to Willamette.

Speechless

CMSfan

Starting to look like Whitworth is overrated again this year.. I'm hoping CMS finds a way to win the SCIAC tournament and gets another crack at them, preferably not in Walla Walla though...Whitman looks awfully good.

wildcat11

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Quote from: CMSfan on January 28, 2019, 02:59:53 AM
Starting to look like Whitworth is overrated again this year.. I'm hoping CMS finds a way to win the SCIAC tournament and gets another crack at them, preferably not in Walla Walla though...Whitman looks awfully good.

I highly suspect the committee will ship the SCIAC team elsewhere.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

BluesBrother

Fun game tonight. Whitworth shot well enough in the second half to make it interesting, but the outcome was never really in doubt. What is this? 9 of the last 10 Whitman has won vs Whitworth?It's getting hard to keep track.

Seems like Whitworth is going to need to win the conference tourney to make it to the tournament this year.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

The Hoopsville Marathon Show ... is tomorrow!

Tune in starting at 12:00 p.m. ET as we talk to guests from around the country about nothing but #d3hoops.

It is all about celebrating the season, student-athletes, coaches, and an exciting season.

For more information, click here: http://bit.ly/2HGx0N3

We will share more about the show a little later.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

blackhawks4

Gutsy WW win tonight over a formidable opponent

BluesBrother

Quote from: blackhawks4 on February 02, 2019, 11:43:40 PM
Gutsy WW win tonight over a formidable opponent

Yes. All those folks doubting Whitworth's resume will be silenced by this statement win.