MBB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by N, March 01, 2005, 04:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy

There should be tickets available but Calvin is bringing a lot of people

goodknight

Thanks to Aurora U's administration and staff for hosting a terrific night of basketball at the Thornton Gym on Saturday -- while on Spring Break.  It was a first-class event, and all the Calvin visitors I spoke with were impressed with your facilities and your gracious fans.

Bust Ya'll

Tommy DeVito-
Yes I know this is a little late, but what about my post did not contain facts?  Did you read it, or did you just see my first sentence?  Hmmm...well if you have been posting on here for the last three years that "bring facts Bust Ya'll not emotions.." (in whiney voice) argument is about as limp as you.  I put emotion into my posts, yes, I do not have time to spend all day on the internet looking up facts on teams and stats that I frankly do not care about.  When the season is on...its on for me.  Trash talk and school spirit with a slight spattering of facts.  But now, who cares about the LMC but Edgewood, and even that is old news now that their precious POY ROY and COY got spanked like a badly behaved school boy.  And last I heard Larson was el presidente.  So all I have to say to you Tommy:
Shove it.
Thank you for a great factless emotional year D3 hoops, I look forward to my last next year.  

Bust "Busty" Ya'll

Pete McBride

Bust Ya'll, let me guess  -  you work for the WLC admissions and PR dept.  They must love that you're out there representing them so well.  That "emotion" you put into your posts can be medicated for these days.  Check with your physician.  You'll me amazed at the difference.

Gregory Sager

Hey, he wouldn't be our boy Busty if he didn't react to facts the way a cat reacts to a bath.

Pete McBride

Didn't Johnny "The Man in Black" Cash have a song about a boy named Busty?

Old School

Congrats to Seth Cooper, representing the LMC, with a 2nd team all-region nod from d3hoops

greg smith

Where the five freshmen of the year valid picks or were there other possible selections in LMC?

kiko

Charles Simmons

Congrats to AU's Larry Welton on being named NABC First Team All-District and Second Team All-American. By the end of his career, he will be one of the best players to ever come through AU and the NIIC

Todd Schoch

What happened to you Charles?? You were the best player in the conference for years and then you up and disappeared. Why was that??

Charles Simmons

Unfortunately Todd, the passion I had for playing basketball didnt carry over to the classroom. After my junior year, it was apparent that I needed to head in another direction...

Gregory Sager

Judging by your posting address, Charles, you've made a wise post-college choice. Lots of young men over the years who've needed goals and direction in life have enlisted in the military and thereby found themselves. Well done.

LMC fan

I understand Clarke is not going to join the new league that will form as a result of the LMC and NIIC merging. What league are they joining?

fishguy

Just coming in to sweep the dust out of this room. So is Friday the day Jack Bennett joins the LMC? This board will light up like a Christmas tree!