MBB: Landmark Conference

Started by Dave 'd-mac' McHugh, February 20, 2007, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronk

Quote from: NEPAFAN on February 22, 2020, 02:28:18 PM
no way Scranton can host...likely on the road against drew?

Royals can host Drew if Catholic beats Drew today; Catholic trailing at half 33-21.

ronk

Catholic down by only 2 with 3 mins to go.

ronk

Drew defeats Catholic; Wed semis now set: Scranton @ Drew, Moravian @ Susquehanna.

CardsFan

Quote from: ronk on February 22, 2020, 04:08:54 PM
Drew defeats Catholic; Wed semis now set: Scranton @ Drew, Moravian @ Susquehanna.

I feel any of the top 3 could win the title. Scranton definitely with the toughest path. Susquehanna has been dominant over the past 5 games.

ronk

WRT the conference tourney, this season #3 has already won @ #2 and #4 @ #1, so the final could be Moravian @ Scranton.

Rofrog

So the guys go to Drew!Guard Collins with your life make every shot difficult.If he goes to the restroom follow him bottom line!Good Luck Royals

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Quote from: Rofrog on February 22, 2020, 11:21:38 AM
I think Since the Royals have joined the Landmark they have never hosted even though they won it many times.Moraivian 1,Merchant Marines 1,Catholic 3 times,Susquehanna 2, I couldn't get on 2019,Scranton 0000000 and they have been in it 7 times!

You do realize several times they were in line to host, but the women were pretty good that year as well and got to host via the rotation of who has priority what years ... right? Stop blaming everyone and everything. This is how things work.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

rofrog - we are on air with Hoopsville tonight: http://bit.ly/2T6OV1S

Feel free to tune in tonight, Thursday night, next Sunday, and Monday, March 2. Plenty to learn from the show.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Rofrog

Thanks Dave-I try to tune in everytime but something is wrong on my end I get everything but sound!I'm trying to figure what is wrong Sorry but I will catch up!!!

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Quote from: Rofrog on February 23, 2020, 07:12:06 PM
Thanks Dave-I try to tune in everytime but something is wrong on my end I get everything but sound!I'm trying to figure what is wrong Sorry but I will catch up!!!

Something is muted ... very strange.

NEPAFAN

Do the Royals show up Weds?
A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
Vince Lombardi

ronk

Quote from: NEPAFAN on February 24, 2020, 10:06:37 AM
Do the Royals show up Weds?

With all the NJ/NY players in the rotation, they'll be hyperventilating.

Rofrog

Nepafan they better or it's another year wasted with alot of talent.Saratoga I see someone put up 60 million to build a new baseball Stadium at Binghamton Universiry-Was that you ?While talking about baseball i see Jack Lisicky son is playing for the Uof S baseball team(Jake Lisicky)!

saratoga

Ro:

Unfortunately, the 60 million dollar donation was not from me.  ;)

Have you seen the drawings?

Enclosed club level seating, players study area, nutritional kitchen, video room, indoor hitting area, major league spec players lounge, whirlpools, saunas, exercise room...you name it, it's there.

Tim has certainly come a long way from the early days as we were moving from D3 to D2 and on to D1.

He's a great coach who busts his tail & this reward couldn't come to a more deserving guy.

Rofrog

No I didn't see the drawings,But it is suppose to be state of the art Stadium ,well deserved agreed!