FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cougswillwin

Thanks for the information...I've played there once, its a pretty nice facility. Im not too sure how spectator friendly it will be though.
"And when the roosters are crowing and the cows are spinnin circles in the pastures........DUCKS FLY TOGETHER!"

d3fan1515

Anyone know how the NAC guys did this past weekend in the all star game?

matblake

WLCALUM83

Quote from: matblake on February 03, 2011, 01:07:10 PM
Interesting news about officiating: http://www.cciw.org/news/2011/2/1/FB_0201110059.aspx

This poster wonders how many other schools in other D3 regions have similar arrangements in place.

WLCALUM83

Here's news on a prep player headed Concordia-Chicago's direction:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/preps/118549199.html

("Committed" section).

d3fan1515

BU set to unveil the newly renovated rice center this August!

WLCALUM83

d3fan1515

How is recruiting for each of your teams, anyone hear anything??

Zeus51

Hey everyone, just saying what's up. Im new to the board and trying to learn how to use it. Have been a follower of Benedictine for a while now and also the NAC since it started. Just trying to make some conversation since the board has been quiet for a while. How is everyones teams shaping up and predictions for the upcoming season? Im very excited for the season to start, wish it were sooner!

WLCALUM83

Quote from: Zeus51 on July 10, 2011, 03:00:28 PM
Hey everyone, just saying what's up. Im new to the board and trying to learn how to use it. Have been a follower of Benedictine for a while now and also the NAC since it started. Just trying to make some conversation since the board has been quiet for a while. How is everyones teams shaping up and predictions for the upcoming season? Im very excited for the season to start, wish it were sooner!

Welcome to the board! WLC's working on Phase 1 of an expansion on their athletic facilty-expected to have upgraded their football facility in time for the beginning of the fall season.

(Your Eagles have had WLC's number in football--)

d3fan1515

WLC that's great, I love WLC's field what r they upgrading over there? Welcome Zeus, I finally got another BU follower out there! We should have a good team again this year rumor has it we got a couple stud transfers which should help our chances, you hear anything?

WLCALUM83

d3fan1515

WLC, just checked out your link, that is going to be beautiful for the college and their athletes! With those upgrades WLC and BU have the nicest football stadiums in the conference, idk who I give the first place edge to??

MRedbirds77

Hey everybody, .. Anyone know about CUC recruiting class? or transfers coming in? ???

RFMichigan

Quote from: MRedbirds77 on July 18, 2011, 05:57:49 PM
Hey everybody, .. Anyone know about CUC recruiting class? or transfers coming in? ???

I haven't heard much, but understand they have a transfer QB coming in. I'm not sure if he is a Juco transfer or from another 4 year school.