Started by Pat Coleman, March 17, 2005, 02:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercat

HPU 24, UTT 9

So far so good ladies!  Keep it up!

thundercat

HPU 39 UTT 13
4:53 to go in the first half

UTT is playing without the 6' post transfer Grant who is at a funeral this afternoon.  Don't know how much of an effect it is having on them, but would imagine it would be some.

Still HPU sounds very impressive.  Many players contributing.

thundercat

thundercat

HPU 84 UTT 52 or so Final

Nice win for HPU.  Good luck on monday at UTD.

mcmfan

McM 82, Ozarks 69 final.
The McM lead was 20 with five minutes to go and with McM playing the bench, but then Ozarks began chipping it down until McM put the starters back in for the last 2 minutes.

Alacumba!

Ralph Turner

McM 82 UOz 69

Thanks, McMfan!  Above is the link to the scorebook.

McMFan, lots of good minutes by the deep bench!  Ten players with double digit minutes.

fanstand

Looks like HPU may move up maybe to #10 with another loss for #11UW-Stout in OT last night. Stout next game against McM in Georgetown after Christmas. They will be regrouping I'm sure for their trip to Texas. L.I.B. one more game before break at ETBU Monday. Hope we finish strong, we need to build confidence in our bench on the road for these long road stretches, I believe they will rise to these challenges. Our outside game has really been strong to compliment the inside game. Good luck, safe travel!

Ralph Turner

Quote from: fanstand on December 17, 2006, 09:50:13 AM
Looks like HPU may move up maybe to #10 with another loss for #11UW-Stout in OT last night. Stout next game against McM in Georgetown after Christmas. They will be regrouping I'm sure for their trip to Texas. L.I.B. one more game before break at ETBU Monday. Hope we finish strong, we need to build confidence in our bench on the road for these long road stretches, I believe they will rise to these challenges. Our outside game has really been strong to compliment the inside game. Good luck, safe travel!

Wow, UW-Stout had an overtime loss at Finlandia!  That must have been a real clunker!  Stout had 30 personal fouls. Host Finlandia only 13.  Since Hancock MI 9Finlandia) is on the upper peninsula, perhaps that officiating crew called the game a little differently.

Pre-season All-American Center Kelsey Duoss fouled out for Stout!

Duoss vs. Richardson will be worth the price of admission!

mcmfan

Monday's game with ETBU will definitely be important.  ETBU beat UMHB yesterday, 63-49, so their only losses are to HSU and HPU.  They are clearly on a roll.  It will be a challenge for McM and a mark of how good the LIB really are after beating several relatively weaker teams.  Go ex-Indians!!
Alacumba!

CUAfan

I know it's late but...

CUA 90, LETU 68
Let's go 'Nados!

dballa

mcmfan

McM 35, ETBU 32 at halftime.  A very "back and forth affair," as the radio announcers say.  There have been 22 turnovers by both teams.  McM has gotten only 3 of 9 freethrows and is being outrebounded by ETBU, according to the announcers.  A lot of lead changes, and several McM players in foul trouble.  Clearly a tight game.
Alacumba!

sulrosslobos

2nd Half....

Sul Ross...40
UT-Tyler....71

not sure how much time to go

sulrosslobos

2nd Half....

Sul Ross...44
UT-Tyler....71

10:16 left to play

mcmfan

McM 73, ETBU 61 final

The radio announcers said that the McM players were not allowed to practice in the gym before the game, so that they were playing in it for the first time when the game started.  Is that normal?
Alacumba!