FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

This is the new home of IBFC discussion. Welcome aboard, everyone.

aufb05

Pongo-

Sorry about the delay-BU has a great complex, you missed my point about about sky boxes. No big deal.

Fatpongo

Gomer Pyle

Hey Guys, what do you think of the "new" set-up?
   What happened to the paper trail?  Did i miss something?

eaglesnest

Well everyone has been in camp for 3 or 4 days what is the hottest topic....................how do the eagles look

aufb05

Hello !! anyone out there? - Season starts in 16 days. Anyone got any idea why the majority of IBFC season previews are AWOL?

aufb05

I was checking the IBC rosters- so far only Con(W) & Eureka have '05 teams. Con(W) doesn't list Ht., Wt., or Yr. of players.

doughboy69

Sorry I missed the skybox conversation with BU. Looks like it's gone forever. What were people saying about it?

On another note, are any IBC teams scrimmaging each other this preseason?

micro

I dont think there are any teams in the conference scrimmaging one another... Mac and LC are playing top 25 teams what do you guys think the outcome will be?

night_train92

AUFB AU's will be out after this saturday I would think.  They usually get everyone's info, pictures and stuff like that before the blue/white scrimage.

micro,  I hope that both teams do well against the teams in the top 25.  I believe both teams have a good chance of beating the teams they are playing against.  Hopefully after that the IBC will get some R E S P E C T!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone's team

aufb05

Night Train-

I with you. Not just Lake and Mac need to do well in non-conference action, but the whole IBFC as well.

Pat-

How come I have post 39 twice?

Pat Coleman

The posts don't number individually anymore.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Pat Coleman

By the way, I should make a pitch for the Kickoff for those who are looking for IBFC information. We definitely have every team covered. I talked to all eight head coaches myself.

http://www.d3football.com/kickoff/
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

micro

Hey guys just checking in.....I went out and watched the MAC scrimmage today at Freesen Field.. They are looking better than the 2002 team.. the offense is VERY powerful as always and the defense is magnificant.. The new D-coordinator has put together a "goon" squad!! The best of luck to the highlanders this year... Has anyone else been to watch any other IBFC scrimmages??

gc_fan

Unfortunatly I can't go but on Thursday, Greenville is going to scrimmage Blackburn.