NJAC

Started by Go2Goal, August 29, 2017, 09:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d4_Pace

While I am sure it will be great facility for youth soccer.  As a Rowan player I would prefer to stay on campus versus playing two miles away.  The current setup is already one of the best in d3 soccer. 

luckylefty

Quote from: d4_Pace on December 14, 2017, 10:58:10 PM
While I am sure it will be great facility for youth soccer.  As a Rowan player I would prefer to stay on campus versus playing two miles away.  The current setup is already one of the best in d3 soccer.

I dont think there situation is one of the best in d3 soccer, it's a nice field, with some fine bleachers, but basically everyone has that now.  I do agree though, that having to go off campus every day is not ideal.

d4_Pace

I guess I only know the places tufts has played in the last couple of years.   But I would take Rowan over any of the NESCACs.  Plus the different camera angles they have there are pretty sweet. With the videos Tufts made this year if would have been cool to integrate that type of film. 

franklyspeaking

Rowan will have no student support when they move to fields off campus but there is a lot of money to be made having the ability to host tournaments.