MBB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by Board Mod, February 28, 2005, 11:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

augie_superfan

Gregory Sager

Eight minutes left in the game, and Illinois Wesleyan is 2-5 from the line for the entire game.
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

GoPerry

Congrats to Augie on taking down the Tommies! 

Hope goes down to Penn St - Behrend  70-66!  Not sure anyone saw that one going that way . . .

augie_superfan

For anyone interested, UW-Stevens Point is only up 1 on Marian with about 6 minutes to go

Gregory Sager

Does David have a small, smooth stone ready to go in that slingshot?
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

augie_superfan

There are a few Davids floating around in this late set of games tonight

Gregory Sager

Illinois Wesleyan 71
Webster 70

Cinderella's slipper cracked in the final seconds.

izzy stradlin

I don't agree with the call that sent Overstreet to the line to win the game.

BunchTime

The officiating down the stretch was a joke! No 2 ways around it. Laughable.

Gregory Sager

Quote from: izzy stradlin on March 07, 2014, 10:36:03 PM

Looked like there was some bad calls in the final few minutes that went both ways.

GoPerry

Like I said,  survive and advance, no points for prettiness!  The Titans first, and now the Pointers hoping to . . up 1 with 2.5 secs left . .

Gregory Sager

izzy stradlin

Quote from: Gregory Sager on March 07, 2014, 10:38:21 PM

Looked like there was some bad calls in the final few minutes that went both ways.

Yeah, I wasn't watching closely until the end.  The UWSP game had more of my attention.

iwu70

Titans very lucky to win tonight.  Bad calls both ways.  All credit to Webster and how they played their zone, which really game the Titans bigtime trouble.  Live by the three, die by the three, and IWU almost died tonight.  Whew!

Point also just escaped, with Marian missing a trey for the win with 2 seconds to go.

IWU better play better or their season will end tomorrow.  St. Norbert is very good.

IWU70

AppletonRocks

Agree, the refs must have been afraid of being caned by the IWU fan base.  :o
Run the floor or Run DMC !!

2016 WIAC Pick 'Em Board Champion