FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRMIKESMITH

I was really impressed with the way WNE dominated Salve this past weekend. I was expecting a barn burner, but we got was total domination by WNE. WNE defense is really stingy and plays aggressive and combined that with an efficient offense, I expect to see them back in the playoffs.

MRMIKESMITH

Didn't get a chance to watch the Endicott vs. WNE game. However, from looking at the stat line, it appears Endicott came out fast and never really let WNE in the game. Congrats to Endicott on this big win and puts them in 1st place in the CC and with Catholic tied for 1st in the NEWMAC, Endicott is setting itself up very well with a key game against Husson who is a game behind.

MRMIKESMITH

Hi Pollster's, just wanted to extend an invitation to join the ERFP for this upcoming season. We will continue to do R1/R2. Feel free to DM or respond here if interested. I'll reach out to last year participants to gauge any interest as well.

Ralph Turner

Congrats on Endicott hosting Hardin-Simmons on 09/23!

The Third Division

When did UNE get their blue turf field?

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

HansenRatings

Playoff projections for the season using my model's preseason ratings:

You can look at other conferences on my website: https://hansenratings.github.io/.
Follow me on Twitter. I post fun graphs sometimes. @LogHanRatings

sigma one

Ralph Turner

Congrats Gulls.
Best wishes and I hope you make the playoffs.

Ralph Turner

https://cccathletics.com/news/2023/11/14/new-england-college-set-to-join-commonwealth-coast-conference-as-an-associate-member-for-football.aspx

QuoteBEVERLY, Mass. – New England College is joining the Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) as an associate member in the sport of football beginning with the 2025-26 academic year, it was announced by Commissioner Patrick Colbert on Wednesday.

The League's football sponsorship includes CCC full members Curry College, Endicott College, Nichols College, University of New England and Western New England University. NEC joins Maine Maritime Academy (also joining in 2025-26) and Husson University as CCC associate members for football.

NEC President Dr. Wayne F. Lesperance, Jr. announced the return of football to the campus in June 2023, after a 50-year hiatus. The Pilgrims will play with a condensed season in the fall of 2024, followed by a full season of play in the fall of 2025.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Ralph Turner on November 16, 2023, 10:56:56 AM
https://cccathletics.com/news/2023/11/14/new-england-college-set-to-join-commonwealth-coast-conference-as-an-associate-member-for-football.aspx

QuoteBEVERLY, Mass. – New England College is joining the Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) as an associate member in the sport of football beginning with the 2025-26 academic year, it was announced by Commissioner Patrick Colbert on Wednesday.

The League's football sponsorship includes CCC full members Curry College, Endicott College, Nichols College, University of New England and Western New England University. NEC joins Maine Maritime Academy (also joining in 2025-26) and Husson University as CCC associate members for football.

NEC President Dr. Wayne F. Lesperance, Jr. announced the return of football to the campus in June 2023, after a 50-year hiatus. The Pilgrims will play with a condensed season in the fall of 2024, followed by a full season of play in the fall of 2025.

Was on the front page yesterday, but we had to push it down to make room for more playoff coverage.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.