WikiLLPPedia

Started by labart96, November 02, 2007, 03:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

labart96

Per KS -

Public Douchebaggery - the act of being a complete and total douchebag in publc.  PD is punishable by law.

Ya heard?

Knightstalker

Quote from: TGP on February 29, 2008, 10:08:02 AM
Per KS -

Public Douchebaggery - the act of being a complete and total douchebag in publc.  PD is punishable by law.

Ya heard?

All Public Douchebaggery cases will be heard by the honorable judge Regulator and sentences will be carried out immediately with no leniency.

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

UfanBill

And thanks to Pat's Monkey Stomp definition post on the LL board this thread started by labart96 ??? from 2007-08 entitled WikiLLPPedia has been resurrected. Lots of fun stuff here. Includes contributions from Senor RedTackle, lewdogg11 and 'gro...even Rolevio and JT. You're welcome
"You don't stop playing because you got old, you got old because you stopped playing" 🏈🏀⚾🎿⛳

Bartman

Quote from: UfanBill on September 20, 2023, 02:35:31 PM
And thanks to Pat's Monkey Stomp definition post on the LL board this thread started by labart96 ??? from 2007-08 entitled WikiLLPPedia has been resurrected. Lots of fun stuff here. Includes contributions from Senor RedTackle, lewdogg11 and 'gro...even Rolevio and JT. You're welcome
I am pretty sure that the thread was started by the current host of D3FB Huddle, Hobart grad, James Baker. Not sure what his current handle is, since he's looking for clicks with Frank Rossi these days.
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

Ice Bear

A long time fan of DIII Football!

Machiavelli

Quote from: Ice Bear on September 20, 2023, 04:19:21 PM
I miss KS. Good dude.

I miss LewDogg. That guy was the balls.

Ice Bear

Quote from: Machiavelli on September 20, 2023, 04:51:20 PM
Quote from: Ice Bear on September 20, 2023, 04:19:21 PM
I miss KS. Good dude.

I miss LewDogg. That guy was the balls.

You are right on that. I heard he's a really knowledgeable good dude as well.
A long time fan of DIII Football!

Garnet

Love to old archived material.