FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meadowdale

Quote from: dlip on October 31, 2017, 08:51:00 PM
Dlip has always been and will always be a fan of WNE. With that said...

Let's ****ing go Purple Drank!!!!!

WE ARE IN AGREEMENT!!!

UfanBill

Anybody think the CCC is headed towards a three way tie between Curry, WNE and Salve Regina? There's a real possibility it could happen. What's the CCC three way tie breaker?
"You don't stop playing because you got old, you got old because you stopped playing" 🏈🏀⚾🎿⛳

MASCACAlum

DeWall our at Endicott this is a job that everyone in the region will put in for any thoughts on early candidates? OC at Framingham has had some sucess

NED3Guy

EC hasn't had a winning season since 2013. (8-3, 5-5, 5-5, 5-5, 3-7)

After the 2013 season, when EC went 8-3, all three coordinators left. After 2014, head coach left. Were there institutional changes on the forefront (funding? admissions standards? financial aid support?) that those coaches saw coming and moved on in order to avoid? Or has the program just fallen on some lean years, and is ripe for a rebound?

Eagle322

Ben Martin out of Union will definitely be in the mix for the HC job at Endicott. A former Trinity O-lineman (sound familiar Gulls fans?), he has been at Union for 2 years and preceded that with stints in the NFL and at Texas A&M. He is a North Shore guy to boot, so keep your eyes out for this guy taking the reigns for the Gulls next year.

AUPepBand

Quote from: Eagle322 on November 16, 2017, 09:18:17 AM
Ben Martin out of Union will definitely be in the mix for the HC job at Endicott. A former Trinity O-lineman (sound familiar Gulls fans?), he has been at Union for 2 years and preceded that with stints in the NFL and at Texas A&M. He is a North Shore guy to boot, so keep your eyes out for this guy taking the reigns for the Gulls next year.

SO so sorry....I had the copy editor hat on and in reading this, just had to respond.

The Alfred football program was restored to respectability during the reign of Coach Dave Murray, who was handed the reins of the program by AD/Football Coach Jim Moretti.

Again, sorry for the interruption.

On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

Boxer7806

Quote from: Eagle322 on November 16, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

I was going to throw out that name too! I think he will be the guy if he applies. Well respected around the area as well.

fulbakdad

Could Wells be returning?  If you follow the NESCAC board he was let go the other day.  Probably saw that recruiting in NESCAC very different than for Endicott,

Boxer7806

Quote from: fulbakdad on November 18, 2017, 06:54:46 AM
Could Wells be returning?  If you follow the NESCAC board he was let go the other day.  Probably saw that recruiting in NESCAC very different than for Endicott,

Was he let go? I just checked their website and couldn't find anything. I know their was a post referencing why he hadn't been criticized more for his poor record but most posters seemed to think he needed and should get more time.

fulbakdad

Had to go back and re read.  I might have misunderstood someone's post from that board. Looks like they were saying, is he interested in going back to Endicott with the current opening because of his poor outcomes in NESCAC....

bsc73

Assumption OC, Paul McDonagle new coach at Endicott.

Boxer7806

Quote from: bsc73 on December 04, 2017, 09:01:32 PM
Assumption OC, Paul McDonagle new coach at Endicott.

Makes a ton of sense. Coached TE's there after being let go at Fitchburg. Knows the league and the area pretty well. Did a hell of a job with Chesney (Old Salve Coach) at Assumption and put up a ton of points there the past 3 years. I watched the end of their quarterfinal game and they were a goal line stand away from being in the D2 semifinals. Really interested to see how he does there.

D3MAFAN

That's definitely a really good hire. Hoping Endicott can get back to a 7+ win program and strengthen the region.

NED3Guy

Hire announced just two days after Assumption season ended. Gotta believe that Endicott had their guy weeks ago and were just waiting for his season to end to make it official. Great hire by them. Wondering what he does with current assistant coaches and if he'll bring in some new coordinators.