Isn't it about time for next year's schedules to begin to appear?

Started by 2xfaux, April 06, 2011, 04:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2xfaux

After looking through the schedules here I have to say my vote for toughest early games goes to Messiah.  Grudge matches with @Hopkins, @William Smith, and Dickinson as well as a first ever trip to Williams combined with a visit from a tough Wittenburg side and a Swarthmore team that always causes someone trouble. Does anyone else start like that?

WLCALUM83

Quote from: 2xfaux on August 06, 2011, 04:16:37 PM
After looking through the schedules here I have to say my vote for toughest early games goes to Messiah.  Grudge matches with @Hopkins, @William Smith, and Dickinson as well as a first ever trip to Williams combined with a visit from a tough Wittenburg side and a Swarthmore team that always causes someone trouble. Does anyone else start like that?

Out of the Midwest (Northern Athletics Conference) here is my 2 cents on matchups:

Non-conference matchups to watch:

U of Chicago/Dominican

UW-Stevens Point/Edgewood:  (Pointers have had the WI Eagles' number over the years, is '11 the year Edgewood prevails?)

In-conference:

Aurora/Edgewood, Dominican/Edgewood, Dominican/Aurora

woacfan

I like those early season matches between the NCAC and the OAC.  Take a look at Otterbein v. Dennison and Otterbein v. OWU.    Also JCU goes up against UAA stalwarts Carnegie Mellon and cross-town rival Case.   All four of those will be great games early in the season!

8-)
"We talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right" - Brian Clough

sflzman

Well the one thing I know, is that with the MIAA going to a double round robbin, and losing the chance to play the additional non-con games that you previously could, Alma and Calvin will have even more difficulty getting and at-large bid since the rest of the conference is so bad....
Be not afraid of greatness - Shakespeare