FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D O.C.

Shoulda gone to LINFIELD.   ;)

D O.C.

Definitely going to be a one-game-at-a-time season for the WILDCATS.

Sept. 14 - ROWAN - 2,936 mi.

Sept. 21 - REDLANDS - 1,004 mi.

Nov. 9 - WHITWORTH - 400 mi. bus ride (second year in a row!)

OK, let's do it! Who is trying to make the New Jersey game?

George Thompson

D.O.C.,

How is your health?     I really hope better.

I was planning a trip to the Rowan game.   My nephew is a Prof at the University of Penn, but they are coming to Oregon for camping this summer.     So, we will see them here.     

Going to both the Redlands and Whitworth games, though.

Boy, transfers out can be brutal.   We need a running back; Nnoli will be hard to replace.     He could have been very good his senior year.

Why are we going to Whitworth two years in a row?

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

GT
GO CATS! GO!

D O.C.

Found out today I cannot make Rowan.

I'll see you at Redlands.

:-\

bluenote

Quote from: George Thompson on July 03, 2019, 08:59:17 PM
Why are we going to Whitworth two years in a row?
GT

Wildcat11 explained that it had something to do with when GFU entered the league but then sat out a year instead of joining the conference as originally planned. Screwed everything up.... this should be the final year something like that happens.

MUC57

Bluenote

Where ya been, big guy? I miss whatever that is you do! Go Cats!  ;D
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

George Thompson

Quote from: Bluenote on July 07, 2019, 03:20:34 PM

Wildcat11 explained that it had something to do with when GFU entered the league but then sat out a year instead of joining the conference as originally planned. Screwed everything up.... this should be the final year something like that happens.

Thanks, Bluenote.   Sorry, I missed that.     Been off the boards most of this year.   

GT
GO CATS! GO!

criswyly

Don't forget your booties cause it's cold out there!

02 Warhawk

Let me know if anyone is interested in participating in this year's West Region Fan Poll. I'm looking for two (maybe three) participants.

Much appreciated

RFB

I take a long break from this site and come back to find out the "Butcher" is back at Linfield? Holy ****!

bluenote

I happened to drive by GFU practice... I think it was the O-line... I thought it looked more like a high school team... I wasn't sure... maybe its the D line? I couldn't tell.  ::)

MUC57

Quote from: Gray Fox on August 19, 2019, 08:51:03 PM
Congratulations Linfield.

https://golinfieldwildcats.com/news/2019/8/15/linfield-lands-on-list-of-top-50-all-time-football-programs.aspx

Linfield fans

You certainly deserve the recognition. In fact, I think all 5 Dlll teams should be there.
I'm hoping for a resurgence from Linfield. Would like to see them back fighting for a NWC championship and a playoff spot. Go Cats!  8-)  ;D

And if my friend Coco is still around, "malama pono from Likeke".  ;D

MUC57

My Friend Bluenote

Nice to hear from you but I see from your picture, you aren't any better looking!
Hang in there and Go Wildcats!  :P  8-)

Gray Fox

Fierce When Roused