WBB: American Southwest Conference

Started by Pat Coleman, March 17, 2005, 02:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Turner

What we need is an All-ASC Mom's team! :D

I nominate fanstand!

inthepaint

I second that nomination and add Millie to the list of nominees! ;)

fanstand

Aw thanks, guys!!!Heading out the door to Mississippi, playing hookey from work again this week. I have an official, and two coaches in this house, and when I took my job at work 4 years ago, I told them they hired me knowing that I was a sports FANatic and my family's games came first.
They said OK and it's worked great ever since.  I am a lucky duck. Gotta run............

bcal

Fanstand,  good luck and help McMurry University L I B bring home the victory!!!

Ralph Turner

Quote from: fanstand on February 23, 2006, 07:17:24 PM
Aw thanks, guys!!!Heading out the door to Mississippi, playing hookey from work again this week. I have an official, and two coaches in this house, and when I took my job at work 4 years ago, I told them they hired me knowing that I was a sports FANatic and my family's games came first.
They said OK and it's worked great ever since.  I am a lucky duck. Gotta run............

Fanstand, may you miss work the next four weekends! :) ;) :D ;D 8)

Go L.I.B.!

inthepaint

Two takes of gasoline - $85.00

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at McDonalds - $12.75

One "We're Number One" Foam Hand - $6.00

Ticket - $6.00

Watching the ASC Women's Conference Tournament in Person - PRICELESS!

Keep us posted with all the action and results!  Go Cowgirls!

millie

paint...thanks for the nomination...sure hope there is no actual playing involved...the old knees are not what they use to be.

fanstand, you take off work for any game that you can because when they finish it is bad...to say this has been a tough year for my hubby and me is an understatement.  and hey you can always work next week...i did.  wwe  are still trying to fill the hole that bball (and our kids) has left.
now i guess we are waiting(a few years we hope)for grandkids or or until my oldest can get her masters and become a coach.

good luck to all and be careful

Ralph Turner

Media Timeout McM and AC tied at 8 with about  14:40 left.

Ralph Turner

McM 16 AC 14 9:35 left.

Engelke has been on the bench with 2 fouls since 13 minutes left.

Richardson has 7 points.

Ralph Turner

McM--Allison Nelson, off the bench gets a 3Fg and Tuttle gets a steal and layup.  McM 21-17 with 5:35 left.

McM only 34.5% on FG; AC 44%

Ralph Turner

McM--Maigen Sawyer a steal and a layup. McM 25-19.
AC--FT 1&1.  3:35 left.

Ralph Turner

McM has stepped up the defense and push the lead.

Halftime--McM 37-22.

Ralph Turner

McM Richardson 11 pts, Sawyer 11 pts; Allison Nelson two 3FG's off the bench; also Amber Horton got a steal and layup to start the big 15-3 run.

McM FG 15-32; 3FG 5-14; FT 2-5  :P

AC Laskey and Bauer 4 each.  AC has out-rebounded McM 21-15, but McM has 5 steals!

mcmfan

Keep it up, Ladies!  -- Got to go teach a class!!
Alacumba!

Ralph Turner

Quote from: mcmfan on February 24, 2006, 02:01:11 PM
Keep it up, Ladies!  -- Got to go teach a class!!

No sacrifice is too great for L.I.B.!

McM has led by 24 late in the game.  McMurry younger players are in.

McM still ahead by 13.