FB: American Rivers Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walston Hoover

BTW-
Dutchfan-this is your ticket for a DUI :D
You come to Wartburg to play for championships

lorbec47

Sounds like Wartburg won't be falling off the map anytime soon, lol. As much as I hated to lose to you guys, gotta respect the consistency. Seeing the IIAC home page yesterday showed that once again you pretty much dominated the conference. Good luck to all teams this fall.

WartTrainer

I too have heard that there is some pretty talented young Knights which should make for some good years to come.  Who knows perhaps we can win 6.7.8 titles in a row.

sportsknight

Some of you regulars to the old board should enjoy this sentence, which came from the BV season preview:

"Sophomore Todd Christensen (Polk City, Iowa/North Polk), who started most of his freshman year, will be sharing time with senior Ryan Gau (Woodbine, Iowa/Woodbine) at tight end."
"Graduating from college in four years is like leaving a party at 10:30." - Chuck Klosterman

WartTrainer

hey sportsknight can you send me a copy of that NCAA cover?

warthog

Wartburg will win it all in the IIAC.  I said it,so it must be true.  To quote the great Jerry Burns, "Who's gonna beat us?"
BE ORANGE

dutchfan1

Quote from: Walston Hoover on August 18, 2005, 09:10:06 AM
BTW-
Dutchfan-this is your ticket for a DUI :D

WH, I thought you would like that -- My Orange-Clad Co-worker dared me to call...  ;)
A pessimist is a man who feels that all women are bad. An optimist hopes so.

davedevine

90 kids, good God, that's a lot of slaps running around.

Walston, I think it was you who said their team speed is supposed to be the fastest? That's saying a lot, I thought the 03 squad had a lot of speed....

Kuennen is representing D-town and yes, he's a really good athlete.
i think he even threw a few no hitters this summer, so i'm sure holst is hot after him as well....  i only saw him play once and he can move and make plays....

Walston Hoover

Devine-
I said one of the fastest, not necessarily THEE fastest

warthog

Dave and Walston:

Wartburg has never again seen the type of speed I exhibited as I would dash across Bremer Avenue to get to 25 cent beer night at Pepe' Taco's. 

I feel confident that Slick will back up my claim. :D
BE ORANGE

warthog

I will agree that I have bad breath, bad posture, bad eyes, bad manners, bad habits, bad friends, bad credit, bad memory and bad grammar.  How did I end up with bad karma?
BE ORANGE

Walston Hoover

Coocoo
I know you're new to posting. but I assume you're not new to reading the board. Its been said time and time again that this years championship will be between Wartburg, Coe, and Luther. Knights players have long memories, they won't be overlooking Coe.

Spurrier

Heads up to all kowboy fans in the iiac

on, thursday, october 27 our kowboys travel to lakeland florida for a 5a matchup between the defending state champs lakeland dreadnauts and the kissimmee osceola kowboys. . . the game will be carried nationwide on espn 2. . .make sure you check out sophomore patrick lambert #15 who has recovered from spring ankle surgery and will be playing strong safety. . .patrick's dad will be the good looking coach ejected from the team bench for arguing with the officials. . .
Why the defense ain't werkin'?

lorbec47

Spurrier

typical duhawk type. . .hatin'. . .things never change
Why the defense ain't werkin'?