MBB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by Board Mod, February 28, 2005, 11:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Sager

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

Greek Tragedy

Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

Gregory Sager

Quote from: Greek Tragedy on August 24, 2021, 11:55:24 AM
Quote from: Gregory Sager on August 24, 2021, 11:36:47 AM
Quote from: Greek Tragedy on August 24, 2021, 10:36:40 AM
Quote from: Gregory Sager on August 24, 2021, 02:36:00 AM
Quote from: Greek Tragedy on August 23, 2021, 11:31:44 PM
Quote from: Gregory Sager on August 23, 2021, 05:01:37 PM

North Park, Greg??  ::)

UWSP, Tom?  ::)

Wrong board, Greg. LOL

You asked, I answered. That makes it the right board. ;)

Actually, I asked about NP, not UWSP.

Actually, I answered about NPU by asking about UWSP.

Quote from: Greek Tragedy on August 24, 2021, 11:55:24 AMAlso, didn't your mother ever tell you not to answer a question with a question??

No, but, then again, why would she?
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

WUPHF

Quote from: Gregory Sager on August 23, 2021, 05:01:37 PM

In terms of CCIW board lore, I would say we reach significant levels with only a few more Hans.  How many more do we need to reach IWU hoarding guards or dare I ask Augustana medical school levels?

Gregory Sager

Quote from: WUPHF on August 24, 2021, 01:34:48 PMHow many more do we need to reach IWU hoarding guards or dare I ask Augustana medical school levels?

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Titan Q

My father, Bob Sr., passed away this morning. 

Dad played PG for Coach Horenberger and the Titans, graduating in 1957.  He was a huge CCIW hoops fan.

I will miss him.

https://www.palosgaidasfh.com/obituary/robert-quillman?fbclid=IwAR0Gd8V9bWjdQt8Sp7L-Hge4zlehmDR6EckQCqZT1f2K1yivXw323TzGAcA

Gregory Sager

I'm so sorry, Bob.

I really liked your dad, and I enjoyed talking hoops with him. Whenever talk comes 'round to 2,000-point scorers, your dad and that list he used to carry around in his pocket still flickers in my mind.

Peace to his memory.

Titan Q

Quote from: Gregory Sager on August 30, 2021, 01:11:25 PM
I'm so sorry, Bob.

I really liked your dad, and I enjoyed talking hoops with him. Whenever talk comes 'round to 2,000-point scorers, your dad and that list he used to carry around in his pocket still flickers in my mind.

Peace to his memory.

Thank you, Greg!

augie77

Bob, I enjoyed reading about your dad.  He was a great man!  I'm so sorry for your loss.

kenoshamark

My condolences, Bob!

Thanks for sharing the obituary, he had an amazing life.

Mr. Ypsi

kiko

Losing a parent is tough... my condolences on your loss.

CCIW ALUM

Bob, very sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Titan Q

Thank you, all.  I sincerely appreciate it.

Next Man Up

Bob,

Special bond between dads and sons, and I'm positive your's was truly a special one with your dad.
My sincere condolences on your loss.
So young hero, ask yourself............................Do you want to go to college, get a good education, and play (basketball)(football), or do you want to go to college, get a good education, and watch (basketball)(football)? 🤔 😏

Don't surround yourself with yourself. 🧍🏼‍♂️(Yes)