WBB: Middle Atlantic Conference board archive

Started by delvalfan, July 13, 2005, 06:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonmann

Congrats to Misericordia on its fancy new ranking.

https://www.d3hoops.com/top25/women/2018-19/week7

Makes me look forward even more to Monday night's game against DeSales.

saratoga

Congrats indeed.

However, they are in a trap game tonight at kings.

This may be a short venture into the Top 25.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

The Hoopsville Marathon Show ... is tomorrow!

Tune in starting at 12:00 p.m. ET as we talk to guests from around the country about nothing but #d3hoops.

It is all about celebrating the season, student-athletes, coaches, and an exciting season.

For more information, click here: http://bit.ly/2HGx0N3

We will share more about the show a little later.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

kate

Congratulations to the Lady Bulldogs of DeSales University and GOOD LUCK with whatever team you're matched with by the NCAA  selection committee!    Mighty MAC!!!!!

kate

Second round of the NCAA's - Good luck to Messiah (MAC Commonwealth) facing Baldwin Wallace tonight at 6 pm and to our very own DeSales playing Middlebury tonight at 7.  Both teams are hosting.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

We are down to 32. A great weekend of basketball has cut the NCAA tournament teams in half. There were some surprises, surprising outcomes, and fun environments around DIII. Even the end of the title defense of Nebraska Wesleyan.

On Sunday's Hoopsville, we try and recap it all while also hearing from several of the coaches who found themselves in the thick of it.

Hoopsville is presented by D3hoops.com and airs from the WBCA/NABC Studio. Sunday's show hits the air at 7:00 p.m. ET. You can watch it in the video player above. If you miss any of the show, you can watch it On Demand or listen the audio-only podcast to the right (available shortly after the show goes off air).

If you have questions about Division III basketball, feel free to send them and we will answer them on a the show. Email them to dave.mchugh@d3sports.com or use any of the social media options to the right.

Guests Schedule (order subject to change):
- Mike Schauer, Wheaton (Ill.) men's coach
- Tom Palombo, Guilford men's coach
- Randi Henderson, No. 22 WashU women's coach
- Fred Richter, No. 15 DeSales women's coach
- Bill Broderick, Christopher Newport women's coach
- Dave Hixon, No. 7 Amherst men's coach

If you enjoy the show via the podcasts, choose your favorite avenue to listen and/or subscribe via the the following four avenues (click on the images when necessary):
SoundCloud: www.soundcloud.com/hoopsville

Don't forget you can always interact with us:
Twitter: @d3hoopsville or #Hoopsville
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Hoopsville
Email: hoopsville@d3hoops.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/d3hoopsville

kate

Best of luck to our two MAC teams dancing tomorrow night!   Messiah taking on Tufts and our very own Freedom Lady Bulldogs of DeSales playing Ithaca!