MBB: Old Dominion Athletic Conference

Started by steelyglen, February 15, 2005, 09:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeWayneCarter

How could I forget! Neither the 06 nor the 07 teams had a sharpshooter like Pete Warren!

steelyglen

Jdub...how is the former "General"anyway? Been awhile...

jdubyadubya

Steely - how great to hear from you ;D #44 is happily married and moving quickly through the ranks of Wells Fargo. How's your boy doing these days?

steelyglen

Outstanding...my own #44 is expecting #2 in about 6 weeks. We have Miss Avery, who is 3 1/2 years old and the love of my life. Kyle is a Senior Regional Manager with Global Knowledge...a large IT training firm. They live about 5 minutes from us here just south of Raleigh so it is all good indeed. Hope all is well with you and rest of the ODAC "gurus"..

jdubyadubya

Steely - We love being grandparents. Our older sons have two each. We are waiting for the news some day from #44 and Mrs. #44 that they are pregnant. Right now, they are practicing capitalists ;D

algernon

Good to hear your reports on Kyle and Peter, steelyglen and jdub.

I was surprised and glad to see you back on the board, steelyglen.  Long time no hear.  Have you heard Tuesday's news from your son's alma mater?  More earth-shattering than that is that ScottieTooHottie is now a Tigers' fan.

algernon

Does anyone from VWC know whether Astorga has recovered from his injury in the St. Mary's game?

jdubyadubya

Funny thing, we never heard another word about it - supposed ACL. I guess we'll know tonight if he sohws up in Milwaukee :o

hasanova

Good luck to the Fish today!  Hope you represent VWC and the ODAC at the top of your game!

DeWayneCarter

Quote from: jdubyadubya on March 09, 2012, 11:13:32 AM
Funny thing, we never heard another word about it - supposed ACL. I guess we'll know tonight if he sohws up in Milwaukee :o

I heard it was just a sprained MCL

2RMCFans

We hope the Marlins will keep the ODAC alive this weekend!

GO MARLINS!!!!!

algernon

With 3:11 to play, VWC leads 58-57.  Whitworth ball.

With 2:49 to play, Whitworth leads 59-58.  VWC ball.

algernon

19 seconds to play, Teasley hits 2 FTs to tie it up.  VWC holds Whitworth and they never get a shot off.  Going to OT at 61-61!

jknezek

Must be a lot of people looking for hoops info. I can't get to a) VWC's athletics website, b) d3hoops.com, c) UWW's audio or video feed.

DeWayneCarter

VWC pulls out the come from behind OT win 74-71! Big win! On to the Elite Eight!

The two foreign kids from Whitworth were some players! We couldn't hardly contain their post player! But we got the win and in March thats all that matters! Chris Teasely came up big in the 2nd half!