Reserved Seat

old ends

top 25 south region

http://www.d3football.com/top25

Gettysburg ranked in total offensive:
http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/d3

enjoy

Pat Coleman

Feel free to link to our Top 25 on our site, rather than giving NCAA.com your clicks!
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

old ends

Quote from: Pat Coleman on September 09, 2013, 11:37:40 PM
Feel free to link to our Top 25 on our site, rather than giving NCAA.com your clicks!

Some times just finding it, at this age, makes you forget what you are really looking for.  Made a note to remember to look there first. making another note to remind me of the first note.

njf1003

This week's games!

Muhlenberg at F&M
Susquehanna at Hopkins
Juniata at Dickinson
Moravian at McDaniel
Ursinus at Gettysburg

Bonus Game
Pacific Lutheran    at Cal Lutheran

Get your picks in before game time!

GoHop

F&M
Hopkins
Juniata
Moravian
Gettysburg
Cal

old ends

This weeks picks

F & M
Johns Hopkins
Dickinson
Moravian
Gettysburg

Bonus
Cal Luthern

D3MAFAN

Looking forward to checking out the Mules vs. F&M, any thoughts on how the teams will shake out this weekend. I have the Mules in my pick'em.

jknezek

Quote from: D3MAFAN on September 11, 2013, 03:02:17 PM
Looking forward to checking out the Mules vs. F&M, any thoughts on how the teams will shake out this weekend. I have the Mules in my pick'em.

F&M is good. Athletic defense, good qb, good receivers. I watched them play W&L the last two years. This year's team is every bit as good, but W&L's defense is much, much better than last year, or this game would have been ugly. Like last year, the home team won, but it wasn't comfortable for anyone. F&M played really disciplined against the option. I wouldn't count the Dips out of anything just because they lost a really tough opening game. W&L hasn't lost at home since the first game of 2010 (14 games) and the Dips basically lost a toss up.

Reserved Seat

This week's guesses:

F&M
Hopkins
Dickinson
Moravian
Ursinus

Bonus Game
Cal Lutheran

TheGrove

Muhlenberg
Hopkins
Dickinson
Moravian
Ursinus

Bonus Game
Pacific Lutheran - I'll be different.  ;D

njf1003

F&M
Hopkins
Dickinson
Moravian
Gettysburg

Cal Luthern

69mule

Hmmmm, the Mules aren't getting much love on these boards.  Did we forget that last year the Mules shut out the Dips 21-0?

The Mules were picked in the pre-season CC poll to finish fourth.  Per the Mules football home page "The last two times it (the Mules) was picked lower than third,  Muhlenberg went on to win the conference title." 

You never know, history just might repeat itself in 2013.