FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

This is the new home of CCIW discussion. Welcome aboard, everyone.

79jaybird

Hey everybody, I was shocked to find the new format today.  I hope this is the CCIW portion of the chat board.    We haven't heard much from Millikin's end of the spectrum.  What is going on down South?
VOICE OF THE BLUEJAYS '01-'10
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 1978 1980 2012
CCIW BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2001
2022 BASKETBALL NATIONAL RUNNER UP
2018 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION

irish21

Iron Will

diehardfan

just trying to see if my all american status transfered over to this site  ;)
Wait, dunks are only worth two points?!?!!!? Why does anyone do them? - diehardfan
What are Parkers now supposed to chant after every NP vs WC game, "Let's go enjoy tobacco products off-campus? - Gregory Sager
We all read it, but we don't take anything you say seriously - Luke Kasten

RIP WheatonC

Knightstalker

My status changed from All-American to All Region and I lost 928 posts from the football board, do we have new standards now? ???

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

diehardfan

oh, no, I think it used the basketball stats to give people status... since that was the site pat picked to transfer the posts from

it's my basketball login password for the board too (I had different ones for the football and basketball boards)

overall though... seems pretty neat... though I'll miss being about to put quirky things in my profile like things to make fun of IWU, hehe
Wait, dunks are only worth two points?!?!!!? Why does anyone do them? - diehardfan
What are Parkers now supposed to chant after every NP vs WC game, "Let's go enjoy tobacco products off-campus? - Gregory Sager
We all read it, but we don't take anything you say seriously - Luke Kasten

RIP WheatonC

Mugsy

I had to re-register... just checking to make sure I'm good to go and can blathering on and on about the "ole times" and annoy most of you. :)
Wheaton Football: CCIW Champs: 1950, 1953-1959, 1995, 2000, 2002-2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2019

79jaybird

Pat, this is a nice format.  It just took me awhile to get used to the new board.  Looks great.
VOICE OF THE BLUEJAYS '01-'10
CCIW FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 1978 1980 2012
CCIW BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2001
2022 BASKETBALL NATIONAL RUNNER UP
2018 CCIW PICK EM'S CHAMPION

washdupcard

Any word on how camps are going?  Any injuries?
"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything
that's even remotely true!"   Homer Simpson.

gryfalia

Amazingly enough it remembered me and my, what, 4 posts?

Gryfalia 'Wheatie in enemy territory' (Bloomington)

Spoke too soon, it zeroed me out (oh well)..

Pat Coleman

Knightstalker, there was a note in the atory on the front page of both sites regarding what you should do about post counts.

I don't recall it saying anything about posting in huge type.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

robertgoulet

hello all. new board looks outstanding! season's almost upon us!
You win! You always do!

vikes35

New board looks great. Also lost my previous number of posts. Pat, I know you said that the home page had a chance to get those retrived, however I did not see what that email address was. Could you possibly send that over the post board (it might help people such as me that are a little confused on where to go.)

Redmen96

This is nice, but it almost seems too fancy.
We will always be REDMEN

Mr. Ypsi

// ;D

Well, sure can tell the mainly posting up folks from the mainly post patterns folks!

For better or for worse. :-\

(I imagine there will be WAY too many icons and othe 'bells-and-whistles' the next couple of weeks, while we explore the options!   :P