Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertcat1

" If you are going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

C.W. Smith

(509)Rat

Quote from: Jack Parkman on December 08, 2011, 10:49:06 PM
Quote from: (509)Rat on December 08, 2011, 08:02:08 PM
Hey K4 and other CLU fans...tell your boy Steve Brazil to stop taking nude pics of himself on his cell phone.

CLU football is about to be famous for something other than losing to Linfield

Seriously?  Where might this information come out (and I am not talking about the pic ;D)

I doubt it will actually "come out" and be a big deal...but they are on a very NSFW website, so they are very much public. I'm sure you could google his name and "isanyoneup" and find the link.

OxyBob

Hey K4 and other CLU fans...tell your boy Steve Brazil to stop taking nude pics of himself on his cell phone.

I remember the good old days when CLU athletes just stole things out of parked cars and hid in the bushes.

OxyBob

Jack Parkman

Quote from: (509)Rat on December 10, 2011, 10:01:36 PM
Quote from: Jack Parkman on December 08, 2011, 10:49:06 PM

CLU football is about to be famous for something other than losing to Linfield

Seriously?  Where might this information come out (and I am not talking about the pic ;D)

I doubt it will actually "come out" and be a big deal...but they are on a very NSFW website, so they are very much public. I'm sure you could google his name and "isanyoneup" and find the link.

I am going to just go ahead and take your word on this one.

(509)Rat

Maybe it's a SCIAC thing in general???

Kalii Kunitomo from Chapman also fancies taking nude pics...which have now been posted on the same site. Nice work, Bro (that's what you guys call each other down there right?)

wildcat11

As much as I love making fun of CLU, I'm with Jack...I'll just take your word on that (509).   :D

D O.C.

Jack Parkman

I guess my main question for 509 is how in the world this information is getting to him (my assumption is that it's a him) in the first place????  Seems like some pretty odd stuff to be finding by accident.

(509)Rat

I have a former school buddy (does it surprise anyone he went to St. John's???) who loves this website. He went into family practice/primary care so he's already pretty messed up in the head. Basically people submit themselves and most of the time others (ex's usually) to the site and the guy that runs it posts their pics and links a screen shot of their profile page (which facebook is currently fighting). I've seen the site, and the screenshot of the SCIAC player's facebook pages just to make sure I wasn't spreading rumors...I thought I saw enough penis in the football locker room, but then I got more on my emergency med rotation, and even more on a geriatric elective. I'm all penis'd out at this point in my life...

(509)Rat

On a different note, who else loves the drive-by karma hits you get on the SCIAC forums?

You know, the guys that get offended by everything and don't have the balls to post something in return? I'm guessing it's the Chapman folk...but I've been wrong before.

Jack Parkman

George Thompson

Hi SCIAC fans,

OK, sports fans.    Here are two questions (not D3 related):

Who was the Wizard of Westwood?

Who said "Winning isn't every thing; it's the only thing "?

I would be interested in hearing your answers.   No research, please.   Just tell me if you know or think you know.

George
GO CATS! GO!

dahlby

(509)Rat,

There are very few Chapman posters, especially on the SCIAC football board, and I know most of them, or who they are. Most of us are not drive-by's. I agree though, that there are some SCIAC posters that will hit a minus karma and not post their reasons why. Apparently they do not have the courage to type something for fear of a strong comeback.

I learned (from a long time poster) not to sweat the karma bit. Maybe if their was no karma, more people would participate in healthy debate. Just my personal opinion.

I have been hit several times with no explanation, even if I haven't posted in a while.......don't sweat it. Keep posting, I enjoy your posts.

And by the way, thanks for the info on the Chapman football player who thinks he is a male model. I spoke to the coaches about it. That definitely is not the image that Chapman wants portrayed! It is too bad that 1 or 2 "idiots" can spoil the reputation of 80-90 fellow players.

Plus K to you!

wildcat11

Quote from: (509)Rat on December 13, 2011, 09:48:03 PM
don't have the balls to post something in return? I'm guessing it's the Chapman folk...but I've been wrong before.

(509),

I think you've filled your yearly quota of posts with the words "balls" and "penis" mentioned.

But what do I know...I'm still in shock over how nuts it was that Linfield got the shaft by getting sent out to the East Coast in the 2nd round.

(509)Rat

Quote from: wildcat11 on December 14, 2011, 12:04:25 AM
Quote from: (509)Rat on December 13, 2011, 09:48:03 PM
don't have the balls to post something in return? I'm guessing it's the Chapman folk...but I've been wrong before.

(509),

I think you've filled your yearly quota of posts with the words "balls" and "penis" mentioned.

But what do I know...I'm still in shock over how nuts it was that Linfield got the shaft by getting sent out to the East Coast in the 2nd round.

If only I could play the drums. What do they call it...a rimshot?   ;)

No? Ok, +K instead