BB: NCAC: North Coast Athletic Conference

Started by woosterbooster, December 29, 2005, 03:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woosterbooster

No offense, but why did you guys have to start with him?  He was gone.  His tail was between his legs.  We'd had peace all spring.  Why was it necessary to pull his chain?  Geeze.

Spence

Quote from: wooscotsfan on March 21, 2008, 09:29:40 AM
Quote from: Spence on March 21, 2008, 12:33:31 AM
Quote from: Wooster Booster on March 20, 2008, 09:41:18 PM
Wooster swept Allegheny 14-4 and 4-1 today behind Anthony Trappuzano and Matt Barnes.  The boxscores are up on the Allegheny website.

Guess that answers my question about whether they're bypassing the ace for the conference series.

Must be nice to play in such a bad division that you don't even need the ace to throw to win it.

Guess that shows you don't check basic facts before making silly posts about Wooster's rotation. ::) :D

Does Marietta pitch their ace on only 2 days of rest?  Adam Samson pitched on March 17th so a minimium 3 days of rest suggests that he will pitch again today (March 21st) in the Allegheny doubleheader.

Good luck to Wooster in today's doubleheader vs the Gators!  GO SCOTS!

Well we'll see if Samson throws today, but it's not like Pettorini's never thrown a guy on short rest. Or no rest.

Spence

Quote from: old scot on March 21, 2008, 09:44:04 AM
Spence, things were getting a little boring so I threw something out there that would get your water hot. You took the bait and really ran with it.

Now on a serious note. Lighten up a little, man. You always make it Marietta against the world and its not. Nobody here is talking trash on anyone.

Nice, so you're admitting to being a troll. Great.

Spence

Quote from: ScotsFan on March 21, 2008, 10:17:30 AM
Quote from: Spence on March 20, 2008, 06:39:39 PM
And one man and one man alone had it pegged a month in advance.
I guess we should just call you freaking Nostradamus?! :o

That'd be fine.

old scot

Spence, the only thing I'm admitting to is being a fan of DIII baseball in Ohio. I show support for any team from Ohio that makes the WS. I am man enough to give credit were credit is due.

Have a Happy Easter.

Spence

Quote from: old scot on March 21, 2008, 02:18:14 PM
Spence, the only thing I'm admitting to is being a fan of DIII baseball in Ohio. I show support for any team from Ohio that makes the WS. I am man enough to give credit were credit is due.

Have a Happy Easter.

Perhaps you're unaware of what the term troll means.

old scot

Spence, I know what a troll is. I'm sorry if I offended you. If you look at the ASC west message board I did stand up for Etta when they were getting beat.

I'm only saying you could do the same for teams from Ohio. Don't take everything so personal.

Spence

Quote from: old scot on March 21, 2008, 05:13:01 PM
Spence, I know what a troll is. I'm sorry if I offended you. If you look at the ASC west message board I did stand up for Etta when they were getting beat.

I'm only saying you could do the same for teams from Ohio. Don't take everything so personal.

Offended...lol yeah someone not liking me or trolling me is offensive.

Spence

Quote from: Spence on March 21, 2008, 01:36:25 PM
Quote from: wooscotsfan on March 21, 2008, 09:29:40 AM
Quote from: Spence on March 21, 2008, 12:33:31 AM
Quote from: Wooster Booster on March 20, 2008, 09:41:18 PM
Wooster swept Allegheny 14-4 and 4-1 today behind Anthony Trappuzano and Matt Barnes.  The boxscores are up on the Allegheny website.

Guess that answers my question about whether they're bypassing the ace for the conference series.

Must be nice to play in such a bad division that you don't even need the ace to throw to win it.

Guess that shows you don't check basic facts before making silly posts about Wooster's rotation. ::) :D

Does Marietta pitch their ace on only 2 days of rest?  Adam Samson pitched on March 17th so a minimium 3 days of rest suggests that he will pitch again today (March 21st) in the Allegheny doubleheader.

Good luck to Wooster in today's doubleheader vs the Gators!  GO SCOTS!

Well we'll see if Samson throws today, but it's not like Pettorini's never thrown a guy on short rest. Or no rest.

Samson threw today and I'm assuming will throw against Marietta. Knew they'd make sure it happened one way or another. Couldn't actually be on level terms playing us. My Q is will they skip Kenyon to throw him against Otterbein. Then skip Oberlin to throw him against Kent State...and on it goes.

I wish I could say it all comes out in the wash, but it doesn't.

Spence

Anyone know why Cultice isn't pitching for Kenyon? Is it because they can't afford to take him out of the field?

woosterbooster

Spence, the only troll here, which you know well and good, is you.  Everybody else in this discussion is a Wooster fan, a school that is in the NCAC, for which this room is named.  You're not.  Your sole purpose here is to make trouble, as it has been for the last two years. 

You're a Marietta fan.  Yet, you haven't made a post in the OAC room in weeks.  Why don't you spend some time over there talking about your own team instead of trashing ours?  Everybody in this room is goddamned tired of your sorry act.

ScotsFan

Quote from: Wooster Booster on March 21, 2008, 10:36:06 PM
Spence, the only troll here, which you know well and good, is you.  Everybody else in this discussion is a Wooster fan, a school that is in the NCAC, for which this room is named.  You're not.  Your sole purpose here is to make trouble, as it has been for the last two years. 

You're a Marietta fan.  Yet, you haven't made a post in the OAC room in weeks.  Why don't you spend some time over there talking about your own team instead of trashing ours?  Everybody in this room is goddamned tired of your sorry act.

Well said WB!  Hey pot, errrr Spence, meet kettle...

ScotsFan

Wooster finished off their FLA trip on a strong note.  After starting just 2-1, they finished winning 14 in a row including an all important 4 game sweep over conference rival Allegheny.  Samson indeed bounced back from his last outing pitching a complete game shutout.  He allowed just 5 hits over seven innings including ten strike outs!  Nice bounce back game from the All-American!

Matt DeGrand, however, didn't have such an impressive outing in his start as he didn't get out of the first inning.  But how about Mark Miller.  He came into the game trailing 6-4 through 3 innings.  And all he did was shut the Gators out and give Wooster the opportunity to complete their come from behind win!  I would say that the early season candidate for team MVP and at the very least for the FLA trip should undoubtedly go to Miller.

Spence

Hey moron, did you not notice who brought my name into this room?

Let me refresh your memory since you're apparently too damn stupid to remember, or scroll up.
-------
Quote from: countyroad on March 17, 2008, 02:27:36 pm
Wooster defeated UWSP today 11-9 in 10 innings in game one.  No box score is posted as of now.
Can't wait to see how Spence puts his negative spin on this one.  I suppose UWSP was throwing some scrub off the JV team or something... Roll Eyes
-------

You even admitted that it was the acts of other posters that brought me back into the discussion.

--------
Posted by: Wooster Booster      Posted on: Yesterday at 11:47:35 am
Insert Quote
No offense, but why did you guys have to start with him?  He was gone.  His tail was between his legs.  We'd had peace all spring.  Why was it necessary to pull his chain?  Geeze.
--------

Dismissed.

Spence

Quote from: ScotsFan on March 22, 2008, 12:01:30 AM

Well said WB!  Hey pot, errrr Spence, meet kettle...

I guess if two idiots agree with each other they're both geniuses in their own minds.

Refer to previous post.