Started by Pat Coleman, March 17, 2005, 02:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Turner

UMHB--Barnes FG.
McM--Barnes rebs.
UMHB 1:15; Wurzbach FG.  54-49.
McM-- McM calls time. McM 54-49.

Ralph Turner

McM-- 0:52 left; 0:16 on the shot clock.

An 11-2 run in the first 4:24 off the second half gave McMurry the lead and the momentum.

Ralph Turner

McM--0:19 left and has the ball after Sawyer steals a pass.

McM  54-49.

finnman

Ralph and bcal

The other girls did step up and help on the offensive side...Congrats to the Lady Indians on West Champs...lets win the whole thing next weekend.

sethhpu

Defense wins championships

Ralph Turner

McM--Sawyer FT good, and then missed but gets her reb.  Time runs down!  UMHB cannot score.

McM  57 UMHB 49!

ASC-West Division Champions!

Ralph Turner

Quote from: finnman on February 18, 2006, 03:35:56 PM
Ralph and bcal

The other girls did step up and help on the offensive side...Congrats to the Lady Indians on West Champs...lets win the whole thing next weekend.

The L.I.B. get to hang the West banner!!!!!!!!

sethhpu

Congrats to McM, should be an interesting tournament. Go Jackets!
Defense wins championships

finnman

It also sounded like UMHB had a good game plan today...and they are going to give MC some troubles in the 1st round...and anyone else they play if they make it past that game.  I would hate to play them in the 1st round.

bcal

Kudos to L. I. B.  on the win.  Congratulations to Coaches Nichols and Densman.  McM is #1 seed next week.

mcmfan

Just off the Abilene radio:

HSU 78  CUA 59  final
Alacumba!

mcmfan

I don't believe the Lady Indians have ever had sole ownership of a championship.  They were co-champs of the West in 1999-2000, and before that (I think) co-champs in the 1980s.  Last year, though they got to the final game of the conference tournament, they won neither the division nor the conference.  Today is something to be proud of, whatever happens next week in Clinton.  Congratulations!
Alacumba!

intern

Finally!!! What a great season for the Lady Indians. Wish I could've been there to see it, but Kit and Leon talked me through it.

Great season girls!

Pops keep it up, don't let them coast in clinton.

nash

Ralph Turner

Miss Coll is limping into the playoffs.

Does anyone know why the wheels have fallen off?

They have lost 4 of the last 7.