D3 vs D1 Games

Started by Riley Zayas, October 25, 2022, 11:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley Zayas

In the MBB conversation on Twitter, Bob Quillman has successfully put together a listing of over 100 D3 vs D1 matchups this season. Thought I'd put together the same thing for WBB too. If you know of any additional D3 vs D1 women's games this upcoming season, please leave a comment here or on Twitter, @ZayasRiley. I know there's still probably a bunch out there. Basketball is really one of the main sports in which D3s regularly get the opportunity to compete against D1s, which is always a cool way to showcase D3.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRaZ6PtJ9vQdCNnBI-oJLkJir2houpUd0g0ngKm-qTnk1_DoT3pSn3PK54RTnwWkx0dEbcrSqB2PpHb/pubhtml
Proverbs 21:31. D3hoops.com WBB Top 25 voter. On the UMHB beat as the managing editor of TrueToTheCru.com, covering everything in CRU athletics. Read my blog, The Scoop on D3 Women's Hoops. Find it on the D3hoops.com Daily Dose.

ronk

Quote from: True To The Cru/Riley Zayas on October 25, 2022, 11:45:36 AM
In the MBB conversation on Twitter, Bob Quillman has successfully put together a listing of over 100 D3 vs D1 matchups this season. Thought I'd put together the same thing for WBB too. If you know of any additional D3 vs D1 women's games this upcoming season, please leave a comment here or on Twitter, @ZayasRiley. I know there's still probably a bunch out there. Basketball is really one of the main sports in which D3s regularly get the opportunity to compete against D1s, which is always a cool way to showcase D3.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRaZ6PtJ9vQdCNnBI-oJLkJir2houpUd0g0ngKm-qTnk1_DoT3pSn3PK54RTnwWkx0dEbcrSqB2PpHb/pubhtml

Appreciate your effort!

CNU85

Add January 4th - CNU @ University Maryland - Eastern Shore

And I too appreciate this...very interesting. I will keep watch for scores.

Riley Zayas

Quote from: CNU85 on October 25, 2022, 02:47:14 PM
Add January 4th - CNU @ University Maryland - Eastern Shore

And I too appreciate this...very interesting. I will keep watch for scores.

Awesome. Happy to do it! Added in 3 D3-D1 matchups from Maryland-Eastern Shore's schedule...and yes, I'll be sure to update the spreadsheet with scores as these games play out. Especially interested to see how Oshkosh does at Green Bay tomorrow. Oshkosh will be competitive with Green Bay for sure.
Proverbs 21:31. D3hoops.com WBB Top 25 voter. On the UMHB beat as the managing editor of TrueToTheCru.com, covering everything in CRU athletics. Read my blog, The Scoop on D3 Women's Hoops. Find it on the D3hoops.com Daily Dose.