FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritof86

No one mentioned it, but great pic of Casey Alllen in SI
Saturday will be the most epic tailgate ever, especially if my wife gives birth under the Quick-Shade.

back2back

Does anyone know the reason why the Willamette-Linfield game on November 12 is being played at 5 p.m.? The only thing I can figure is that the field has been reserved for a high school playoff game earlier in the day or maybe a soccer tournament.

back2back

back2back

In case no one posted.  :)
http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/sports/1124099784314970.xml?oregonian?spfy&coll=7

Great cover story on the Monday cover of The Oregonian Sports Extra section recounting the Streak as it approaches its Golden Anniversary, what it's meant over the years, some close calls and profiles of the coaches and players who make it happen.

pennstlbu

Quote from: back2back on August 16, 2005, 07:36:12 PM
Does anyone know the reason why the Willamette-Linfield game on November 12 is being played at 5 p.m.? The only thing I can figure is that the field has been reserved for a high school playoff game earlier in the day or maybe a soccer tournament.

Willamette plays 3 of their home games in the evening (their home games against MHB and Menlo are in the early afternoon to accomodate their opponents' travel, I suppose). I know that they played some of their home games last year as well at 6pm or 7pm.

cawcdad

Boards look great Pat!

I'm ready to get the season going!!!

wildcat82

d-train

Found something I like even better then the sweet 'stache pic.  8)

back2back

Just seems odd to play a night game in November. Oh well, gives me a chance to watch other college football in the afternoon.

criswyly

Don't forget your booties cause it's cold out there!

KennethK

Been to some Johnnie practices.  The lads look fantastic.  About ready to make reservations for McMinnville. 

KennethK

11...All the D3 pre-season info indicates a breeze for the Cats.  SP might be a game (based on last Year)..don't think you need to loose any sleep.  Unless Brett and Casey decide to go fishing.  I look for a big Johnnie win in two weeks.  They will prove worthy of their high rankings. 

Centerstage51

Linfield's D-Line and O-Line look to be quit possibly the best in the conference, is there any weakness at all to either one of these units. Is there any weakness to Linfield's D at all? What offense (in the NWC) gave Linfield the toughest time last year? Any suggestions?

light n' darkness

Malo-Ni !!!!
wow - d3fooball is moving along nicely. step away from the board for a while and the thing goes high tech. this will all be cool as soon as we figure out how to use it.
looks good!!!!!!

go cats
fakatuikehe

spiritof86

KK- I cannot be scared of a team that is referred to as "lads". What is this? The English 2nd division?

I agree with 11, the players WILL take it one game at a time, so that is what the fans need to do.
Saturday will be the most epic tailgate ever, especially if my wife gives birth under the Quick-Shade.