MIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faunch

"I'm a uniter...not a divider."

57Johnnie

The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

Ice Bear

Ice gulps seal...what a ****ing catch!
A long time fan of DIII Football!

sju56321

After his second touchdown catch in a record-setting day, St. John's receiver Will Gillach pointed skyward. That, folks, was for former head coach John Gagilardi. The legendary coach of the Johnnies for 60 seasons and 64 in college overall died Sunday. He was 91. His 489 victories are most in college football history in any division.

Ice Bear

Ice Bear settling in after his meal...Royal D has the opportunity to end this. Ice impressed with the Thunder O...as he types Royals take a roughing the passer penalty...

SagatagSam

Bracket blitz is my new favorite thing.
Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright.

Ice Bear

Ice says Wheaton ****ing does as they please and score again. Ice says the go for two and Royal D holds. Royals up by 2 with 3:10 left and getting the ball.

BDB

Quote from: SagatagSam on November 19, 2022, 03:19:20 PM
Bracket blitz is my new favorite thing.

D3football.com version of RedZone. I agree it's righteous and good.

sjujohnnie

Who jsllis the gray-haired assistant on the Johnnie sideline that's always in all red? What is his role with the team?

Retired Old Rat

Tom Wicka.  Volunteer LB coach. Good player in his day. Google his name. Very successful business man. I believe he is a major donor to the Gagliardi Fund.

National Champions: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003

Ice Bear

Ice Bear says a HUGE W for the Royals today. Ice congratulates the Royals on their playoff win. Ice believes they'll need to tighten up on D to have a shot at beating a tough Linfield team that should most likely smoke PP and their hair.

retagent

Congrats to Bethel. MIAC winners today. WIAC still struggling UWL loses. UWW behind, but not out.

sjujohnnie

Thank you good sir! Big step up in competition next weekend! Hoping that the Johnnies are up for the task! I'm always nervous! If both Whitewater & La Crosse fall, does anyone know when the last time that no WIAC school made it out of the first round? Aurora leads Whitewater 33-28 late in the 4th.

57Johnnie

We expect 35 and sunny here in western Colorado at game time.

GO JOHNNIES!  :)
The older the violin - the sweeter the music!

OzJohnnie

Hey, all.  Go Johnnies!  I'm nervcited, as one of my daughters said when young.
[