MBB: Landmark Conference

Started by Dave 'd-mac' McHugh, February 20, 2007, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Seriously? Sounds as classy as a couple of Susquehanna fans (I think students) at the game Saturday.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

NEPAFAN

Dave,

They are 0-20 , it is what it is.
A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
Vince Lombardi

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Yes. They are 0-20. So be it. I don't think a comment is necessary. I have seen a lot of 0-for teams in my lifetime. I never resort to making comments in light of them. Maybe I am sensitive because I am close, but if Scranton was in the same boat I am quite sure there would be an uproar from anyone who made a similar comment towards the Royals.

And yeah, I am a little more keen to the comments after a few Susquehanna students at the game Saturday seemed to forget their team is struggling this year as well.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Rofrog

Not posting drunk JUST FACTS and as far as the 0- 20 comment.Scranton has been there Danzings second year 4-20 Oh what a year.Dave you might get your first win of the year the last game of the season.Good luck I feel your pain as a Scranton gan.

Rofrog

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

NEPAFAN

Rofrog...you want to compare scranton to goucher? Really?
A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
Vince Lombardi

Rofrog

NOT comparing I said Scranton was down that road before.Nepafan Scranton is not as Great as you think my friend your talking about one and done in the Ncaa tournament.Danzing is not the answer  for Scranton.Last time Scranton even came close to being in the final four was when Ronald Reagan was President this coach is not even close or will he be.At the end of the day 0-20 or 10-12they are both staying home.

NEPAFAN

Right except when they were in the elite 8 in 2012. That doesn't count?
Vince Lombardi

Rofrog

Rofrog

it was bessiors team in 2002 and in 2012 when t
Travis Farrell hit that 3 pointer in Middlebury.Besides that what has he done.Danzing in 15 years might have a nice record but Championships are alot better.

NEPAFAN

11 years later and it is bestirs team? How does that work?

Let me guess you would have rather hired JP...
Vince Lombardi

Rofrog

Nepafan 2002 was Bessiors team.2012 was Danzings team ask yourself this what have you done for me lately.Jp wasn't the answer we got stuck with Danzing because Toby didn t look anywhere else.Im sure there better candidates at that time but we had an AD that hired his friend.

NEPAFAN

Okay i am never going to win this argument. :)

Vince Lombardi

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh