FB: Middle Atlantic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bman

I don't think there are many teams in d3 that have the depth that RU has, so it's not much of a knock to say that DVC wouldn't be there without their #1 QB and RB...

Pull that away from all playoff teams, and you be left with about 4 teams that could still compete...and several of those are still in the playoffs....

BTW go Capital (So we can still have an east coast semi ;D)

ACMob

gordon & realitycheck:  good luck tomorrow and hopefully it will be a good game. 

ROWAN WILL BE MOTIVATED.  There are no excuses!!  "Just win baby."

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO       PROFS!! :D

gordonmann

AC Mob:

Gratzi.

On that note, you can hear Reality Check and me on the call tomorrow on www.sportsjuice.com.  I know the guys at WGLS do a nice job, too.

Kickoff begins at 12 PM with pregame at 11:30 AM.

bossman05

Ru Fan...

Just to let you know as u speak of next year already dvc only loses wallick on defense and only three guys on offense

granted they will lose Knob, Cook, Cies, to graduation but  they will have sheffield who has done well this year, there is good depth on the online and if u guys know mangus he will have someone taking the snapes....

and basically i think thats it not badddd

but trust me those guys will truly truly be missed,,,i dunno if u can replace guys like that.....

RowanTexan

Great game DVC

Good luck in the future!

CK

ACMob

DVC HATS OFF!!  YOU GUYS ARE CERTAINLY VERY GOOD!!

Bman56 and readytorock!!  GOOD RUN!!  24-2 last two years!!  VERY IMPRESSIVE!! 

JT

Props to the Aggies, one hell of a game.

rowanlb92

Nice Game Del VAl.  You certainly gave us a big scare

DVC_Film_Guy

Congrats to Rowan, today's game is what playoff football is all about.  Best of luck next week in Alliance.

Could a Rowan-Wesley final be possible?

profs_fan

I am an old guy....2 bi-latteral knee replacements summer of of "04 and now diagnosed with a "Sports Hernia", may not be able to officiate HS wrestling this year like I did last year. At Union, I slipped on ice under the snow that falled that day. Rowan was losing at half time.  I sent a secret e-mail to the D-coach and officive coach about how I fell on the poorly perforamce of the grounds crew at Union on making conditions safe.  You saw what what happended in the 2nd half. Old age sucks, 60 next June.

I am upset that none of the bleachers at Del-Val had ramps for those who are handicapped or physically imparred, like me.

I could not locate any Handicappped parking locations near the field at DVC.  Only 2 toilets and 4 urinals.  I heard the ladies rooms were worse the the men's rooms were.

I had to pee in my car (in a Wawa cup) at half time.

I sent another secret e-mail to the the D-coach about my
experience at DVC at HALF TIME.

You all know what happened in second half.

So, you all from Union and Del-Val should contact Mt. Union.  ell them there is an old guy fom Rowan (20+ year plus fan) who never played college football is upset with of lack of respect at both Union and Delaware Vallery College.

See you all at Mt. Union.  

d  
  ;D

4man

Quote from: rowanlb92 on December 03, 2005, 04:16:46 PM
Nice Game Del VAl.  You certainly gave us a big scare
Quote from: JT on December 03, 2005, 03:44:22 PM
Props to the Aggies, one hell of a game.
Quote from: ACMob on December 03, 2005, 03:42:49 PM
DVC HATS OFF!!  YOU GUYS ARE CERTAINLY VERY GOOD!!

Bman56 and readytorock!!  GOOD RUN!!  24-2 last two years!!  VERY IMPRESSIVE!! 
Quote from: RowanTexan on December 03, 2005, 03:24:44 PM

Good luck in the future!

CK

Thank you for being classy about the win!  That was one heck of a game played out there by both teams.  I really thought the Aggies were going to pull through but Rowan got the best of us.  Hats off to Rowan for plugging away.  Hopefully we'll see you again next year.

Congrats to the AGGIES for another great season!  You did the MAC proud!  Good luck to Adam Knoblauch and all of the seniors who are graduating this year.  You've been a part of a team that brought DVC into the spotlight and put them on the map.  May the memories last you a lifetime!!!

dewcrew88

QuoteI could not locate any Handicappped parking locations near the field at DVC.  Only 2 toilets and 4 urinals.  I heard the ladies rooms were worse the the men's rooms were.

Profs_fan: I have been goofing on RowanTexan and Rowanlb92 all afternoon, but I am going to give you a +1 Karma point for admitting that the facilities at DVC sucked so bad that you had to piss in your car in a cup. That's priceless.

ACMob

Quote from: budcrew08 on December 03, 2005, 09:50:02 PM
QuoteI could not locate any Handicappped parking locations near the field at DVC.  Only 2 toilets and 4 urinals.  I heard the ladies rooms were worse the the men's rooms were.

Profs_fan: I have been goofing on RowanTexan and Rowanlb92 all afternoon, but I am going to give you a +1 Karma point for admitting that the facilities at DVC sucked so bad that you had to piss in your car in a cup. That's priceless.

I'll second that prof_ fan!!

dewcrew88

Hey AC, I hit ya back on the + Karma...like I promised.. you went from -53 to -52.

Billman56

4MAN...Your guy had a nice game yesterday...congrats!!!

D3FAN....Great tailgating with you and KB Sr.....lots of laughs. 

Readytoraock...Gotta bring "The Beaver Hat" in January!!

Thanks to all of the Rowan posters for all of the Good Lucks, pre game.

Profs_Fan...apologies for the restroom facilities, during the season they had port-o-pots for the excess crowds, should of had more there yesterday for the play off crowd...maybe it was an NCAA thing..who Knows?? Glad to hear you improvsed like a professional soldier. As for the ramps, you are 110% right. I hope this is brought to msome one's attention. Great Game Rowan.

In the playoff level of competion you cant make turnovers and expect to win, the competition is too stiff. Now on the Ohio and beat the north Champion..Good luck Guys!