FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swede

Quote from: cawcdad on August 29, 2013, 09:25:40 AM
No money on the line here D O.C.  ;D Just for fun.

Cawcdad Where have I met you before? + karma always
Swede

cawcdad

Quote from: swede on August 29, 2013, 11:46:10 PM

Swede
Quote from: cawcdad on December 08, 2009, 10:09:11 PM
Last weekend for my trip to McMinnville, OR for the Linfield - UST game, I stayed with Linfield poster swede. His guest room is becoming a veritable museum of Linfield and D-III memoribilia. He has stuff from all of the NWC schools as well as St. Johns, Gustavus Adolphus, Hamline, & Concordia Moorhead of the MIAC. He has stuff from Wisconsin Whitewater, Beloit, Coe, Wartburg, Mount Union, Cal Lutheran and McMurry. This is just the stuff he has put out so far.

You put me up in the Cat cave a number of years ago.

swede

Quote from: cawcdad on August 30, 2013, 12:00:38 AM
Quote from: swede on August 29, 2013, 11:46:10 PM

Swede
Quote from: cawcdad on December 08, 2009, 10:09:11 PM
Last weekend for my trip to McMinnville, OR for the Linfield - UST game, I stayed with Linfield poster swede. His guest room is becoming a veritable museum of Linfield and D-III memoribilia. He has stuff from all of the NWC schools as well as St. Johns, Gustavus Adolphus, Hamline, & Concordia Moorhead of the MIAC. He has stuff from Wisconsin Whitewater, Beloit, Coe, Wartburg, Mount Union, Cal Lutheran and McMurry. This is just the stuff he has put out so far.

You put me up in the Cat cave a number of years ago.
Okay I remember now. The cat Cave is down for remodel but should look pretty bad a$$ in a few weeks. I have something coming from criswyly and dahlby. You know your always welcome up here whether for a game or just passing through.
Thanks for doing this pick 'em thing.

D O.C.

Not Alzheimers,swede, just age.

swede

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious then that".

Bill Shankly

Bearcat Press

Quote from: swede on August 31, 2013, 12:02:21 AM
"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious then that".

Bill Shankly

Admittedly, Bill Shankly's understanding of football was rather different from the American understanding of the term, but your point is well taken. :)
"It's a slippery slope from the penthouse to the outhouse." - Mark Speckman

swede

Football is a game played with arms, legs and shoulders but mostly from the neck up.

Knute Rockne

swede

"I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first".

Former Saints running back George Rogers

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: swede on September 01, 2013, 08:26:35 PM
"I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first".

Former Saints running back George Rogers

Yeah, no one ever accused Rogers of playing "from the neck up".  Which helps explain why he was no Barry Sanders. ;)

OldCatProf

Am I still the responsible party for enhancing the Cat Cave with a memorabilian item from Case Western..or has someone else taken my job?
"My only feeling about superstition is that it's unlucky to be behind at the end of the game."
Duffy Daughterty

swede

Quote from: OldCatProf on September 02, 2013, 04:10:15 PM

Am I still the responsible party for enhancing the Cat Cave with a memorabilian item from Case Western..or has someone else taken my job?

:)Yup, you are the man! Does not have to be anything big. I'll reimburse you :)

Who will cover HSU?  :)

D O.C.

Same guy.

George Fox football Coach Casey should have players from the National Championship baseball team come in and speak to his team about how to get it done.
A slick pre-program promo won't....

http://www.georgefox.edu/dev/stoffer-stadium/football/index.html

swede

Quote from: D O.C. on September 02, 2013, 11:28:06 PM
Same guy.

George Fox football Coach Casey should have players from the National Championship baseball team come in and speak to his team about how to get it done.
A slick pre-program promo won't....

http://www.georgefox.edu/dev/stoffer-stadium/football/index.html
Want a slick video promo Wildcat#11 would do them proud. Sorry Bruins #11 is a Wildcat ;D