Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cave2bens

"Hampden Sydney College - Where Men are Men and Women are Guests" sticker on white SUV on Randolph Road in North Briarcliff neighborhood of Dekalb County, GA
"Forever more as in days of yore Their deeds be noble and grand"

ecreddevils

Lawrence University decal on Toyota in Central Il.

badgerwarhawk

Ripon College sweatshirt in a gym in Edgerton, Wi.
"Just think twice is my only advice."

K-Mack

Kenyon, Muskingum and Norwich all in the Northern Virginia suburbs today. Usually I have one out-of-area sighting in a week, not three in the same weekend.
Former author, Around the Nation ('01-'13)
Managing Editor, Kickoff
Voter, Top 25/Play of the Week/Gagliardi Trophy/Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year
Nastradamus, Triple Take
and one of the two voices behind the sonic #d3fb nerdery that is the ATN Podcast.

02 Warhawk

Hope sticker on a car outside of Milwaukee.

Toby Taff

Jerrell Freeman posted a picture of Javicz Jones wearing Mt Union shorts in Belton, TX on twitter
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

cawcdad

Saw a gentleman with a Northwestern Eagles shirt at a grocery store here in Modesto, CA. Talked for a few minutes. His daughter plays golf for the Eagles.

02 Warhawk

I find it funny that a lot of D3 fans (like ourselves) feel obligated to stop and talk to someone if they have any D3 paraphernalia.

Glad to see I'm not alone  :)

Knightstalker

Lycoming Football Staff jacket on one of the parents of the 5th and 6th grade girls team that the Stalkerettes 5th and 6th grade girls team beat last night in a good game.

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

02 Warhawk

Saw a little kid (maybe seven years old) wearing an Amherst sweatshirt yesterday outside of Milwaukee.

Ralph Turner

ADL70

Clearly the Constitution isn't popular with the police in Tennessee either.
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

cawcdad

A former student of mine as well as Wesleyan (CT)  football player and alumnus is interviewed in a story here in Modesto, CA about a new business where he is the manager. The fact he is a Wesleyan alum is mentioned in the story. http://www.modbee.com/2013/02/16/2582217/modesto-laser-tag-business-lets.html

Bishopleftiesdad

Earlham T-shirt at Fish Fry in Worthington (Columbus). I talked to the mother. Her older daughter considered Earlham before picking Kenyon.

Ohio Wesleyan Hoody at State Wrestling sectionals in Hilliard Ohio. Really not that unusual since OWU is only 40 minutes away, but neat anyway.

HSCTiger74

Denison window sticker on a car at my regular grocery store in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL