NWC/SCIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonroviaCat

And now they are losing again 23-21 11 minutes left
Go Cats!

cawcdad

WU made the completion, but the reciever stepped out. Still, why throw for a 2 pt. when the passing game has basically been non-existant the entire game?

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

MonroviaCat

Quote from: cawcdad on September 03, 2011, 06:51:33 PM
WU made the completion, but the reciever stepped out. Still, why throw for a 2 pt. when the passing game has basically been non-existant the entire game?
element of surprise?
Go Cats!

cawcdad

Two very good defensive teams. Pointers beat B'cats 8-6.

cawcdad

MonroviaCat

Son of a b*tch!  I swore I had picked UWSP in the Pick-em but just checked and I somehow highlighted Willamette instead......crap!
Go Cats!

cawcdad

Exciting finish. Pacific scores late. Recovers the onside, moves down but can't get the tieing score. Simon Fraser 36 - Pacific 28.

cawcdad

Anyone else out there? Rats strike first. Take the opening kick and march down and lead Chapman 7 - 0.

(509)Rat

Like I said, Ronnie Thomas will be the starting RB soon enough.

Whitworth D is young so I was impressed with the redzone stop on that Chapman drive

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

cawcdad

Nice pitch and catch for the Rats for a TD on the last play of the half to take a 14 - 10 lead.

D O.C.

Now why in the H would Chapman provide this       http://www.chapmanwebcast.com    which does not have an event listed until Monday instead of just providing a link to click on?

What did you guys do?

cawcdad

I used the link on the scoreboard here on D-III.