FB: Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbpuckfan

St. Norbert College Green Knights
NCAA D3 Hockey National Champions 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
Midwest Conf. football champs: 85, 87, 88, 89, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 07, 10, 12, 13, 15, 18

palum

bleedpurple

Read a report that Jake is being being signed to the Bills' practice squad. Maybe he'll stay with Lance until he gets settled.

emma17

Quote from: gbpuckfan on September 05, 2020, 06:15:44 PM
Packers cut Kumerow.

There goes the only reason I watched that *£^%^€>?+*^ team.

He gave it a good run.

badgerwarhawk

Quote from: emma17 on September 08, 2020, 04:23:51 PM
Quote from: gbpuckfan on September 05, 2020, 06:15:44 PM
Packers cut Kumerow.

There goes the only reason I watched that *£^%^€>?+*^ team.

He gave it a good run.

I feel for you emma.  Stuck watching the bear instead has to be miserable.
"Just think twice is my only advice."

02 Warhawk

Kind of shocked. Packers have very little quality depth as far as wide receivers go.

WW

Quote from: 02 Warhawk on September 09, 2020, 07:47:28 PM
Kind of shocked. Packers have very little quality depth as far as wide receivers go.

Yeah, me too. Especially when AR had said earlier in the week that he was one of four locks among WRs. But you could tell AR didn't really love the guy...

emma17

AR is a panzy, and I don't say that based on my home team.
And no, I would not want him on the Bears.

criswyly

As far as the NFL is concerned...I will not watch on second of their season as long as they pretend that kneeling on the flag is not unpatriotic and doesn't insult millions of fans.
Don't forget your booties cause it's cold out there!

emma17

Quote from: criswyly on September 10, 2020, 04:30:23 PM
As far as the NFL is concerned...I will not watch on second of their season as long as they pretend that kneeling on the flag is not unpatriotic and doesn't insult millions of fans.

Tonight's game may set the tone for me as well. I don't know what they have planned.

Mr. Ypsi

YOU are unpatriotic.  No one is 'kneeling on the flag' - they are protesting police brutality.  To object the way you are to peaceful protest is anti-American.  Try reading the Constitution instead of just listening to Trump speeches. 

02 Warhawk

Who's "kneeling on the flag"?

palum

Platteville just announced the hiring of Tim Hoover as its Linebackers Coach and Recruiting
Coordinator.  Tim was a WW Grad Assistant last year. Platteville's AD Kristina Navarro spent time in WW's athletic administration and one of her top Assistant AD's is Mike Salm a former  WW Soccer player. All I can say is they better leave their purple clothing in the closet. 

DBQ1965

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on September 10, 2020, 10:00:28 PM

YOU are unpatriotic.  No one is 'kneeling on the flag' - they are protesting police brutality.  To object the way you are to peaceful protest is anti-American.  Try reading the Constitution instead of just listening to Trump speeches.

Well said Mr. Ypsi.  +karma.
Reality is for those who lack imagination 😀

MUC57

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on September 10, 2020, 10:00:28 PM

Mr. Ypsi

First, let me assure you i am not unpatriotic. I was in the U. S. Air Force, assigned to The Pentagon as a member of Air Force Intelligence. I am currently involved with several veterans groups. Hope that meets your approval!   

They are NOT  in fact  kneeling on the flag. They are however; kneeling on the very heart and soul of this great Republic -flaws and all!.You say they are " protesting police brutality ". How do you know that? Nothing in the act of kneeling tells me that. Oh, you say, but that's what it always meant. I think it's a mistake to equate any protest with kneeling during the National Anthem.

I am not anti-protest. But, if you want to protest police brutality, go to a police station. Or go to a meeting of The Fraternal Order of Police. Or go to any organized meeting of law enforcement personnel. Then I would know for sure what is being protested. (And there are certainly grounds for a protest)

And I HAVE read the Constitution. My Air Force service was to help protect it! Didn't need to listen to a Trump speech, a Biden speech or a speech by anyone else. Your statement was blatantly absurd.

I hope you won't  object to my peaceful protest as anti-American. I am a Patriot, an American and a proud Air Force veteran!
God Bless America! 🇺🇸
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠