McCabe Balance- Out of Door Academy FL-LB 6'1" 190
Nick Hall- Phillips Exeter NH- RB 5'11" 195
Benny Pickle- Potomac School VA- OL 6'4" 240
James McCarthy- Peabody MA- TE/WR 6'2" 200
Bernie Sander- No Shore Country Day IL- 6'1" 180
Ethan Smith- St Bonaventure CA- LB 6'1" 200
Bill Costello- Moses Brown RI- LB 6'1" 205
Nick Cohen- Moses Brown RI- K
Thank you. I'm obviously uniformed. But you are The Man. I appreciate the info.

lumbercat

I hope they all show up in August with all the alleged turmoil up in Waterville.

Hoop Fanatic

Scouting report on Marcus Bullard is a physical linebacker who can also go sideline to sideline. Good in both run and pass coverage. I look at a kid like him coming in and sitting out a year before he starts cracking skulls as a sophomore. Could play as a freshman but a year to learn the system and get bigger, faster, and stronger will do him wonders.

Nescacman

Breaking NESCACMAN News....

We have learned through our sources that the NESCAC President's today approved a 9 game football schedule beginning this fall (2017). The "9th game" will be played during the historical game scrimmage week, one week before the customary start of the NESCAC Season.

This will allow the league, for the first time ever, to be able to crown a legitimate league champion. It should also help recruiting. Stay tuned...

Oh, and btw, we told everyone last Fall that this was going to happen...

amh63

Nescacman.....yes you did, we of little faith, but high hopes.  Plus K
Guess for Amherst, Bates will be the first " early bird " opponent?  If so, PolarCat will be able to outshine the locals...if it is at Pratt Field...with his cookout. 
Should be interesting to see who plays who and where...in the Fall.  Maybe the coaches will get a raise! ;D

IslandTime

polbear73

Nice work, nescacman. Unlike you, I didn't think it would happen as it made too much sense. Thank you.

lumbercat

Quote from: Hoop Fanatic on April 27, 2017, 11:10:40 AM
Scouting report on Marcus Bullard is a physical linebacker who can also go sideline to sideline. Good in both run and pass coverage. I look at a kid like him coming in and sitting out a year before he starts cracking skulls as a sophomore. Could play as a freshman but a year to learn the system and get bigger, faster, and stronger will do him wonders.

Hoop Fanatic-
You have some insight on Bullard- have you seen him play?  where does your input come from?

lumbercat

Quote from: amh63 on April 27, 2017, 04:55:41 PM
Nescacman.....yes you did, we of little faith, but high hopes.  Plus K
Guess for Amherst, Bates will be the first " early bird " opponent?  If so, PolarCat will be able to outshine the locals...if it is at Pratt Field...with his cookout. 
Should be interesting to see who plays who and where...in the Fall.  Maybe the coaches will get a raise! ;D

Wow- if you are right NESCAC man I take back all my non posted negatives about you being totally full of s***
Also cant believe they are instituting this change this fall....very surprising to all the all old NESCAC pundits.....if you are out there Frank U you must be as surprised as me.

frank uible

lumbercat

Does anyone know how the voting went- Does a majority vote carry it or does it need to be unanimous ?

polbear73

In September of 2015 quicksilver explaned that a 3/4 majority vote was required to make such a change.  If the vote were to be unanimous, that change could happen immediately.  If the vote is not unanimous, then a one year waiting period is required.

Again, this based on at least 2 year old information.

Grabowski

Hoop Fanatic

Hoop Fanatic-
You have some insight on Bullard- have you seen him play?  where does your input come from?
[/quote]

Yes, I actually got watch Canterbury once last year against HHCD. I have also looked up some clips on the world wide web and the kid can make some plays.

Thank you @Nescacman. I'm very intrigued to see how next years 9 game season will go. Sorry for not trusting you and being more patient... Who doesn't love extra football???