FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MUC57

JCUStreaks70

Don't need black to intimidate anybody, especially Wilmington. Don' t be ridiculous!
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

JCUStreaks70

Quote from: MUC57 on December 13, 2017, 01:42:25 PM

JCUStreaks70

Don't need black to intimidate anybody, especially Wilmington. Don' t be ridiculous!

Haha, hey you said it, not me! I never found black intimidating myself.. If for nothing else, black makes you look smaller because it's slimming..
AMDG

2016 OAC CHAMPS! AND MY OWN SELF-PROCLAIMED RUNNERS-UP TO THE RUNNERS-UP.

merlecanlas

Quote from: JCUStreaks70 on December 13, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

JCUStreaks70

Haha, hey you said it, not me! I never found black intimidating myself.. If for nothing else, black makes you look smaller because it's slimming..

maybe we're just trying to distract all those TX boys....you know what they say about what comes out of Texas....

JCUStreaks70

Quote from: merlecanlas on December 13, 2017, 01:56:32 PM
Quote from: JCUStreaks70 on December 13, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

JCUStreaks70

maybe we're just trying to distract all those TX boys....you know what they say about what comes out of Texas....

Enter line about not seeing horns on "your head"  ;)
AMDG

skunks_sidekick

Positive thoughts Mr. Mom...

MUC57...sigh...we have no time for "those darn kids these days" rants from you right now.   ;)

Just get your GE transistor radio out, and hunker down to listen to the game Friday night.  No new-fangled Espen TV for you!   ;D

If the team wants to wear whatever color makes them feel the best, I am all for it. 

merlecanlas

can Salem possibly handle a purple suit reunion....

MUC57

skunks sidekick

Come on. I offered my sympathy and best wishes to mr mom and family a few posts back. Life must go on. I expressed an opinion. If that is a rant, many posts on these boards are also rants. I said someone would jump all over me, you didn't let me down. Besides, I busted a transistor awhile back so radio is shot! I'll wait for the pony express for news of the game.
Thank you for your kind consideration and Go Raiders!
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

rscl70

Mrs. Rascal and I send our thoughts and prayers to Purple Panda, Mr. Mom and family.
12-0 = 13

edward de vere

Quote from: merlecanlas on December 13, 2017, 03:23:10 PM

You said you were going casual.

I'm so confused.

merlecanlas

Quote from: edward de vere on December 13, 2017, 04:17:15 PM
Quote from: merlecanlas on December 13, 2017, 03:23:10 PM

You said you were going casual.

I'm so confused.

It's a Negan (Walking Dead) sort of thing

bleedpurple

Mr. Mom,
Just prayed for peace and strength for you and for complete healing and peace for Purple Panda. You are both on my daily list now. You are obviously well loved on this board. Please keep us updated.

JCUStreaks70

Quote from: desertraider on September 22, 2017, 05:23:15 PM
Quote from: JCUStreaks70 on September 22, 2017, 12:22:31 PM
Quote from: joelmama on September 22, 2017, 10:34:44 AM
On a non OAC note it is pretty impressive to St Thomas and St Johns at Target field with over 30,000 tickets sold so far.

Which leads me to this, we need to officially create a name for the JCU Mount game; and move the game to either Progressive Field or Browns Stadium (for closeness for JCU, lol) or I suppose Canton would work too!

Before I comment on this.......are you serious? Or is this just sort of fun banter?

On the Davis/Poorman QB...I expect to see Mount using both Poorman and Davis regularly in the JV games in a rotation to keep them active, playing and developing. Would not surprise me to see Davis doing JV the next week and Poorman backing up Fulford. Makes sense.

Oh and JCUStreaks70 - seriously, are you serious? I mean I do have a couple names suggestions.

Desertraider, going back to this.. This was my attempt at fun banter..
AMDG

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

From Footballscoop.com on Kent State HC Opening:

QuoteThere has been some chatter about Mount Union head coach Vince Kehres being a candidate once his season is complete. The Purple Raiders will play for their 13th national championship against Mary Hardin-Baylor on Friday night. At this time we're told there has not been contact (which is surprising given the number of coaches who have been contacted) but we also hear that Kehres would listen if contacted after the season.
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

wm4

Sorry if already mentioned, but I came across this article on the Kent State head coaching search (which has been a very strange one, btw). 

<<There has been some chatter about Mount Union head coach Vince Kehres being a candidate once his season is complete. The Purple Raiders will play for their 13th national championship against Mary Hardin-Baylor on Friday night. At this time we're told there has not been contact (which is surprising given the number of coaches who have been contacted) but we also hear that Kehres would listen if contacted after the season.>>

Full article on the search here

http://footballscoop.com/news/update-kent-state/

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

Quote from: wm4 on December 13, 2017, 05:49:45 PM
Sorry if already mentioned, but I came across this article on the Kent State head coaching search (which has been a very strange one, btw). 

<<There has been some chatter about Mount Union head coach Vince Kehres being a candidate once his season is complete. The Purple Raiders will play for their 13th national championship against Mary Hardin-Baylor on Friday night. At this time we're told there has not been contact (which is surprising given the number of coaches who have been contacted) but we also hear that Kehres would listen if contacted after the season.>>

Full article on the search here

http://footballscoop.com/news/update-kent-state/

Beat you by one minute. 😉
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017