2014 D3 Season: National Perspective

Started by PaulNewman, August 24, 2014, 02:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalconFan

Quote from: KICKIN95 on November 21, 2014, 09:08:49 PM
Beautiful goal after slicing right through the Trinity D! They aren't using the same camera either.  Crappy quality
Yeah, the production quality is not near as good.  I had glanced away and looked back just in time to see the goal struck.  Looked like a beauty of a strike.

KICKIN95

Trinity's having a very hard time with the Duhawks pressure
Master of all things "DuHawk"

KICKIN95

1-0 Loras at half. Could easily be 3-0, keeper saves a sitter from 6 and missed a 1 v 1 wide and high.

Mr.Right

damn...just got back to sit down to start the half and missed Trinity's goal....any description?  I thought Loras could of had a few in the 1st half

dontshootthegoose

Didn't catch Trinity's goal but they have been the better side in the second half.

Mr.Right

yea I was going to say they have Loras on their heels but they cannot make that final pass

dontshootthegoose

Mr.Right

and while I was typing I just missed Trinity's 2nd goal....I have missed all the goals. Any description for both Trinity 2nd half goals

Flying Weasel

Wow, I missed the first two goals, but just saw Trinity's second.  Nice shot to the upper right corner.  Trinity certainly seems to have the upper hand since halftime . . . at least whenever I'm able to pay attention.

FalconFan

Quote from: dontshootthegoose on November 21, 2014, 10:03:02 PM
That was a beauty....

Agreed!  I missed Trinity's first, but the second was as great strike.

KnightFalcon

Yes - Trinity looks like a different team. First time I am seeing them play this year and now I can see why they rated so high.
First goal was a cross from the end line across the mouth of the goal and someone got a foot on it and into the goal

KICKIN95

Loras seems to have fallen asleep 2nd half and lets in 2 in the first 15.

FalconFan

I thought Trinity was starting to settle in for the last 10-15 minutes of the first half, and they carried that into the second half.

Mr.Right

WOW 3 minutes left and Loras had a chance after Trinity's GK came off his line in a bad decision but the kid hit it over the bar. Trinity's GK night be their downfall, we will see tomorrow

Mr.Right

Another good chance for Loras under 2 minutes and this time Trinity's GK makes a nice diving save to pounce on the ball