D3 soccer in Landmark conference

Started by sokermom, February 03, 2017, 10:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madared

Messiah plays Susquehanna this evening.

Flying Weasel

Quote from: Madared on August 23, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

2-0 win for the Falcons.  Messiah hosts Rutgers-Newark Saturday night.

paclassic89

LVC beat Scranton 4-0 and lost 6-1 (!!) to F&M.  I'm not sure how much stock you can put into those results but there you go

NEPAFAN

Quote from: paclassic89 on August 23, 2017, 11:06:42 PM
LVC beat Scranton 4-0 and lost 6-1 (!!) to F&M.  I'm not sure how much stock you can put into those results but there you go

Thanks. Interesting. Not sure how much stock you can put into that, Scranton going to have a down year or just tinkering with lineups and trying to figure out what he has with regards to newcomers..
A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
Vince Lombardi

franklyspeaking

From what I have seen, coaches do not play all in these scrimmages and although they sub more than they might in a regular season match the scrimmages do shed some light on what will come when the season kicks off.  Those scorelines are telling no matter how you look at it.  Would like to hear from someone who saw either and shed some light on what really happened to Scranton.

sokermom

Goucher beat CCBC Essex in a scrimmage 3:1.  CCBC scored when Goucher coach substituted the whole starting line up literally.  Goucher plays Widener on Sunday.  That should give a better look about its ability but note though that CCBC has a lot of local Baltimore Armour academy kids who are either taking a gap year or could not get into a regular 4-yr college due to grades.  One de-committed from Westpoint and now playing for CCBC. 

Mid-Atlantic Fan

E-town and Lycoming tied 2-2 earlier in the week.

Shooter McGavin

Quote from: paclassic89 on August 23, 2017, 11:06:42 PM

I wouldn't look into this too much.

Mid-Atlantic Fan

Catholic over Randolph 3-2 last week

Susquehanna to scrimmage Penn College tonight

Eastern over Moravian 1-0 last week

NEPAFAN

A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
Vince Lombardi

D3soccerwatcher

Quote from: Flying Weasel on August 23, 2017, 10:08:24 PM
Quote from: Madared on August 23, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

2-0 win for the Falcons.  Messiah hosts Rutgers-Newark Saturday night.

Messiah - 1
Rutgers-Newark - 1

sokermom

Goucher tied Widener (1-1).  Goucher dominated but late in the second half Widener scored after Keeper let the ball slip from his hands into the net.

NEPAFAN

Vince Lombardi

Shooter McGavin

Drew and Scranton taking care of business early while Etown, Catholic and Susquehanna all have up and down starts. 

franklyspeaking

From the outside looking in it looks like Drew scheduled a couple of games they could easily win, Scranton looks good, while Susquehanna is playing a lot of Freshmen.  Elizabethtown will be just fine, they have depth.