WBB: MAC Freedom

Started by Dave 'd-mac' McHugh, March 07, 2019, 03:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kate

Best of Luck with Cortland tomorrow night to DeSales University!    Tufts might be next.

kate

Huge Congratulations to DeSales knocking off Cortland State tonight!   One MAC member left for the women - Good Luck Lady Bulldogs!!!

kate

O.K., starting a new topic - just hope that all of our magnificent MAC coaches and the people who are coaching now who have graduated from our MAC schools land in premium coaching spots if they're changing schools this season!   In these seasons of change and some upheaval, we want to maintain as much continuity as we can.   Go Luck to all our MAC schools this coming 2022-23 season!!!

gordonmann

Do you know something that you'd like to share? :)

kate

Hi Gordon, not really, but we'll miss Rosie Gobelli at Arcadia, and i'm hoping that Del Val's own Jackie Hartzell will land a great job, and it would be even better if it was with the MAC!   We feel really bad about losing Wilkes and Lycoming after this season.   That trip from Easton up to Wilkes was always a favorite.   That's about it - haven't been to Del Val for two and a half years - that last game was right before covid hit in 2020.   Missing everybody!!!

kate

Huge Congratulations to Del Val's own Jackie Hartzell taking over the reigns at Arcadia University!   Aggie Proud!

kate

The Very Best of Luck to our Delaware Valley University Aggies in their opening tournament at Gwynedd Mercy Friday night at 6!   Since we can't make it, i truly hope that in addition to their live stats, that GMU has video for those games!!!   Go Aggies!

kate

Just checked the Gwynedd Mercy athletic site and there will be a video of tomorrow night's game with Del Val starting at 5:50!!!

kate

Happy Thanksgiving to all on the site, and as always, GO AGGIES!

kate

You guys have the Del Val game for this week listed as Thursday, Dec. 8 - the Del Val website has it as this Wednesday, Dec.7.   I do believe that their Athletic Hall of Fame ceremony is being held Thursday night.   Thanks for checking!

kate

Huge Congratulations to Del Val Head Coach, Laura Hogan, on getting her 300th win today with a 66 to 57 W against Penn State Harrisburg!   Way to GO Coach and Team!!!

kate

Just want to say how thankful i am for the huge way D3 hoops promote all D3 sports, particularly women's & men's basketball.   Since we've started following the Del Val Aggies in 1997, the popularity of those two games have gone up thanks to great coverage and announcing, not to mention the video presentation of the games!  It was so much appreciated especially in these last over two years of the covid pandemic!   Happy New Year to All and here's to the rest of the season free of injuries and with great weather to boot!   Go Aggies!

kate

Hadn't been down to James Work is THREE years, but got down there today to see our beloved Aggies lose to King's 55 to 48.   Sad loss, of course, but good to see parity in our league.   Example, today, Stevens, who had just knocked off DeSales by a point on Wednesday night, LOST today to Misericordia!!!   No guarantees in this league for ANYBODY!   It was wonderful to see everyone today!!!

kate

Good game tonight between our Del Val Aggies and the Lady Knights of Arcadia coached by former Del Val star, Jackie Hartzell!   Welcome home, Jackie and here's to a great game free from injuries.   Because of the crazy 8 pm starting time that would get us back to Easton past our bedtime, i'll be glued to  the laptop!

kate

Couldn't let the week go by without a shout out to Jackie Hartzell, Head Coach of Arcadia University and a Del Val alum, for her 200th win Wednesday night!   Jackie was always one of our favorite players at Del Val and a great person to boot!   Kind of ironic that that win came against our Aggies, but way to Go Coach Jackie!!!