SimpleCoach D3 Soccer YouTube Channel

Started by SimpleCoach, December 05, 2021, 06:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ejay

Quote from: SimpleCoach on January 27, 2023, 04:07:15 PM
Ending the week with this great coach.  A SC2C 2022 Season in Review Interview with Mike Singleton of Washington & Lee

SC2C 2022 Season in Review Interview with Mike Singleton of Washington & Lee

Did you discuss SoccerMom's hat eating bet/prediction from the pre-season regarding W&L and Williams?

Kuiper

Quote from: SimpleCoach on January 27, 2023, 04:07:15 PM
Ending the week with this great coach.  A SC2C 2022 Season in Review Interview with Mike Singleton of Washington & Lee

SC2C 2022 Season in Review Interview with Mike Singleton of Washington & Lee

I imagine @PaulNewman's ears pricked up when Singleton said he had to give a lot of credit to Kenyon.

Also, really interesting to hear that the referees, rather than the coaches, now run the Rules committee that did away with overtime. I can see how they would have a conflict of interest on that question!

Kuiper

Coaches looking at the bottom of the barrel for recruits:

https://twitter.com/sc149249/status/1620056593823068162?s=46&t=itDXjlpJwmpyYIQlDgsXHw

I am still available ...

Steve "SimpleCoach" Connors
GK/Back/Mid/Forward/Bench/Ball Boy
6'1" / 195 + 20 pounds
Club: None that would have me.  Totally misunderstood.
GPA: 2.3.  But had a blast
Willing to leave home state: Yes
Major: I have to study?
SC149249 at Dial Up AOL

Gregory Sager

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

Another Mom

I am loving these interviews!

I am surprised no one has suggested SimpleCoach interview the Williams coach :-)

And of course I'd love to hear Chicago's coach.

SimpleCoach

Had a chance to catch up with Craig Appleby, Head Men's Coach at Johns Hopkins..... am sure I few of you will enjoy.  Have to say it is great speaking to him about the game.  One of my favorites.

Craig Appleby, Head Men's Coach at Johns Hopkins

SC.

Hopkins92

I mean, it didn't take a genius to point out the shift in tactics, but still interesting to hear it confirmed and expounded upon.

Great stuff, as always!

SimpleCoach

This one was a real pleasure.  Enjoyed it, even if they beat Mount Union in the Stagg Bowl.   ::)

Enzo Fuschino, Head Coach at North Central College

SimpleCoach

Enjoyed talking about a program making waves...  and only two years old!

Casey Holm, Head Men's Coach at UW - Eau Claire.

SimpleCoach

Really enjoyed this.  Another gem of a program and outstanding coach in a great city.

SimpleCoach to Coach Interview with Greg Holker of Augsburg University

SimpleCoach

Well, would you look at that.  I've hit 1000 subscribers.  Thanks in large part to these boards.....

Thanks all.

SC.

Kuiper

Quote from: SimpleCoach on February 11, 2023, 02:20:37 PM
Well, would you look at that.  I've hit 1000 subscribers.  Thanks in large part to these boards.....

Thanks all.

SC.

Congratulations!  I'm not sure I understand the advantage of subscribing (doesn't everyone just obsessively check your site daily for new videos?), but it must mean that people really don't want to miss an episode.  Pretty soon, you'll be signing your own NIL deal!

SimpleCoach

Quote from: Kuiper on February 11, 2023, 03:58:45 PM

Thanks all.

SC.

Congratulations!  I'm not sure I understand the advantage of subscribing (doesn't everyone just obsessively check your site daily for new videos?), but it must mean that people really don't want to miss an episode.  Pretty soon, you'll be signing your own NIL deal!

@Kuiper - Thank you for the support as always.  Reason to subscribe?  Technically I can start running ads, if I so choose, and thus start making some money.  Haven't decided if I am going to do this yet, but the option is there.  More importantly, at least to the experts, it just helps with increasing views as videos will gain more exposure on YouTube. 

And yes, am currently setting up my own NIL.  It's contingent on me playing another year of college soccer, so have to work on my grades....

Thanks again.

SC.

Kuiper

Quote from: SimpleCoach on February 12, 2023, 06:41:05 AM
Quote from: Kuiper on February 11, 2023, 03:58:45 PM

Thanks all.

SC.

@Kuiper - Thank you for the support as always.  Reason to subscribe?  Technically I can start running ads, if I so choose, and thus start making some money.  Haven't decided if I am going to do this yet, but the option is there.  More importantly, at least to the experts, it just helps with increasing views as videos will gain more exposure on YouTube. 

And yes, am currently setting up my own NIL.  It's contingent on me playing another year of college soccer, so have to work on my grades....

Thanks again.

SC.

Since I've been a subscriber on YouTube for awhile, I'm glad to know it's been helpful for you.  I just don't know what it means for me other than a form of Kudos!  Maybe it would be different if I watched on YouTube TV or on an App rather than my laptop.