SimpleCoach D3 Soccer YouTube Channel

Started by SimpleCoach, December 05, 2021, 06:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopkins92

Yeah, in addition to being able to run ads, it also helps boost your standing in the algorithm that puts you higher up in folks outside of this bubble of D3 aficionados.

(Definitely run ads! You deserve a little compensation for your efforts.)

SimpleCoach

Decided to do an Around D3 since there have been some things gnawing at me.

Around D3 - The Cider House Rules Edition

Another Mom

I don't post much in the off season, because I don't have much to say. But I check the boards daily and do listen to SimpleCoach. Personally I like these "op-ed" videos ad much as the coach interviews. I hope we can keep the participation on these boards etc going.

AZ -Soccer Guy

Simple coach- simply put "you da man!!!"

SimpleCoach

Thanks all for the kind words.  Appreciate them.

This one I just posted and truly enjoyed.... Great coach, great program.

SC2C with Travis Wall, Head Men's Coach at St. Olaf College.

Shamrock

Quote from: SimpleCoach on February 12, 2023, 04:39:09 PM
Decided to do an Around D3 since there have been some things gnawing at me.

Around D3 - The Cider House Rules Edition

Is Charlize Theron featured on this edition?  If so, I would expect a spike in downloads.

SimpleCoach

Quote from: Hopkins92 on February 12, 2023, 01:43:19 PM
Yeah, in addition to being able to run ads, it also helps boost your standing in the algorithm that puts you higher up in folks outside of this bubble of D3 aficionados.

(Definitely run ads! You deserve a little compensation for your efforts.)

FYI.  I've turned on ads for the channel.  Just want to watch it for a month or so and unless, I am making millions, I will probably go back to no ads.  Please let me know if you think they distract from watching or listening.  I don't want it to distract from the purpose of the channel.

Still thinking of experimenting with some sort of Patreon and some other things I have in mind, but am still committed to making the channel as enjoyable and worthy of your eyeballs as I can.

Thanks again for all the support.

SC.

FBALLISLIFE

Quote from: SimpleCoach on January 27, 2023, 04:07:15 PM
Ending the week with this great coach.  A SC2C 2022 Season in Review Interview with Mike Singleton of Washington & Lee

SC2C 2022 Season in Review Interview with Mike Singleton of Washington & Lee

Good stuff here.  Thanks, SC.

SimpleCoach

Headed down to Texas for this SimpleCoach to Coach.  Had some AV issues, so its a bit laggy and choppy, and had to cut it short, but promised to revisit.

Ben Allen, Head Coach at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

Ejay

SimpleCoach

Quote from: Ejay on February 24, 2023, 09:08:33 PM
You've got some competition in the coach interview space... https://discovercollegesoccer.com/schools/

No competition at all!  Iron sharpens iron, don't you know.  Actually spoke to Matt at length before and will have him on again.

Matt Baehr, Founder of DiscoverCollegeSoccer.com

ToddFather

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all you are doing!  My son is just getting started with exploring the D3 recruiting process and your interviews have been extremely valuable.  And love the "Field of Dreams" series too!

BTW, do you take any interview requests? ;)  There are a few coaches we would love to still see on the channel!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

SimpleCoach

Quote from: ToddFather on February 26, 2023, 12:45:47 AM
Just wanted to say a big thank you for all you are doing!  My son is just getting started with exploring the D3 recruiting process and your interviews have been extremely valuable.  And love the "Field of Dreams" series too!

BTW, do you take any interview requests? ;)  There are a few coaches we would love to still see on the channel!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Thanks @Todd Father for the kind words.  Truly appreciate them.

As far as requests.  Yes!  Post them here or send me a DM.

SC.

ToddFather

Thanks @Todd Father for the kind words.  Truly appreciate them.

As far as requests.  Yes!  Post them here or send me a DM.

SC.
[/quote]

OK great!  We'd love to see interviews with more coaches from the NESCAC (any schools), UAA (WashU, Brandeis, Case Western in particular), Liberty (Skidmore and Ithaca in particular), and Centennial (Swarthmore, Muhlenberg, Dickinson in particular) conferences.  And a west coast school or two like Chapman, Pomona-Pitzer, Claremont-Mudd-Scripps, or UC Santa Cruz would be awesome as well.

I know that's a lot, so any of the above would be great.  Thanks again!

SimpleCoach

My first conversation on the West Coast!  Enjoyed this one and even got to speak Californian for a little.

A SimpleCoach to Coach Interview with Duncan Gillis, Head Men's Coach at CalTech