Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: Greek Tragedy on August 24, 2022, 10:19:50 AM
Man, that's some stuff NC competition!

They're going to need it.  I don't think there's enough eligible teams to have a Pool B this year.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

mattgrubb

Murvul is chasing a pool c bid and i don't think they will get it with the bulk of their nationally ranked schedule behind them.  Good move to a new conference and it will work out long term but there will be two years of pain.

scottiedoug

Yo Grubby!

Teams who have beat Scots are 27-2.  I feel for the upperclass Scots who are caught in this transition.

It does look like a lot of the young'uns can play.

scottiedoug

Greek Tragedy

Quote from: scottiedoug on January 10, 2023, 11:22:56 AM
So, am I the only CCS basketball fan?

No...maybe the only one that posts. There are tons of lurkers here. Usually there's a dedicated few from each conference that actually post. It's frustrating for us because we seem like we're talking to ourselves sometimes. But every post is appreciated by those who don't. Keep up the good fight.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion

TGHIJGSTO!!!

scottiedoug

Is there any mechanism available to recruit posters from fans of the CSS schools who may not know about D3Hoops? If former posters move on, how do new people...parents of players, for instance...learn of us?

Greek Tragedy

If you go to games, just start talking loudly about this site. Seriously. If you are on any social media, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc, always post a link to this board or mention d3hoops.com etc.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion

TGHIJGSTO!!!

scottiedoug

We got through the first year of not having an automatic qualifier from this new conference. Maryville scheduled so it would have a strong strength of schedule and might get a Pool C bid. Ambitious idea that just did not quite work out...Scots lost too many games to really good teams. They played four teams that are in the Sweet 16 (and beat one of them). I am sure the Scots were a better team by the end of the season than a lot of schools that got to play in the NCAA. Too bad for the players, especially the seniors.  Winning the conference and the tournament is a fine accomplishment.

It will be interesting to try again next year! Scots were starting four freshmen at the end.

Hawks88

Berea to the HCAC. Drops most men's sports to six. Does CCS add MUW to stay above that?

https://twitter.com/HCACDIII/status/1664285952678985730?s=20

scottiedoug

Maryville adds some talent to a good returning team. Still not eligible for an AC so will need all this help,

https://mcscots.com/news/2023/6/30/mens-basketball-maryville-mbb-announces-roster-newcomers.aspx

Ralph Turner

Quote from: Hawks88 on June 01, 2023, 09:39:01 PM
Berea to the HCAC. Drops most men's sports to six. Does CCS add MUW to stay above that?

https://twitter.com/HCACDIII/status/1664285952678985730?s=20
Where does Asbury land? CCS or HCAC?