Cortaca 2022 Yankee Stadium

Started by XREDDRAGON77, October 29, 2022, 10:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdex

Any post-game press conference? Would love to have heard player/coaches reactions.

Thought Ithaca play-calling from the sidelines, and execution a huge difference. Cortland attack on the other hand very predictable -- to the extent Bombers knew what was coming. Hats off to Ithaca. Couldn't have played much better!

XREDDRAGON77

Ithaca was flat out solid across the board! I know the Dragons didn't get a Friday afternoon practice in due to the weather, and I would imagine Ithaca was in the same situation. The better team won yesterday. Luckily for the Red Dragons, they have a week to fix the mistakes and start over. Best of luck to both teams in the playoffs!
Taste It!

Jonny Utah

Quote from: XREDDRAGON77 on November 13, 2022, 11:25:31 AM
Ithaca was flat out solid across the board! I know the Dragons didn't get a Friday afternoon practice in due to the weather, and I would imagine Ithaca was in the same situation. The better team won yesterday. Luckily for the Red Dragons, they have a week to fix the mistakes and start over. Best of luck to both teams in the playoffs!

X dragon.....How amazing would it be (we can dream) to see Ithaca/Cortland in the final 4 or god forbid the national championship.  God knows I don't want to face that team again!  I could only watch some of the game (I had to coach in a game myself) but caught most of the 2nd half.  I'm a pessimist by nature I think but IC798891 said it best.  This team is special because of who they are.  No superstars, just a bunch of kids who show up and play for each other.  Coaches had them ready.  it looked like they forced Boyes (**** only a Soph) to either run or throw deep down the sideline....IC took everything else away.

Ok.  So now I'm wondering does this game just go back to the Meadowlands in 2024?  Wtf not right?  40k for this game?  Gotta still get 25k for a game at the meadowlands right?

XREDDRAGON77

Not sure what the next few weeks hold. IC is consistent! They are a high powered Tortoise. Focused and gritty. Cortland was the Hare, but if they can stay focused, who knows! If the projections hold up, we have to get through Salisbury and that option! Find out around 5pm!
Taste It!