FB: Middle Atlantic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3Phan

Zman...

That was my point EXACTLY...maybe I didn't state it properly.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: phil on December 05, 2005, 12:02:07 PM
Bill
Click on Fargo's name and check out his email address. He's posting from the DelVal campus.

If not posting from the campus he's using "delval" in his email address.

If he's a Rowan fan or player who went through the trouble of setting up an email address with "delval" in it – well, someone needs to get a life.

Well, I think that's what it is. He is not posting FROM Del Val's campus at all and since I already booted the kid once for violating the TOS with his last handle (the "so-and-so sucks" clause), I'm sure this is just another new e-mail address he cooked up.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

bandgpres

Guys , I personally found the DVC fans to be extremely cordial.................The one idiot behind the Brown & Gold tent saying "stick a fork In 'em" certainly was not representative of the crowd!
As far as Mangus goes , he's the one that has to live with that Dbl. reverse call under those conditions.Unfortunately for his players they must also.......It was a great game , regardless.
DVC  has earned the respect of the East ! Congratulations on another great season.
Profs..................Just remember........the last time w e beat Mighty Mount.............Our Def. Coordinator was our def. Capt./MLB............Hopefully his experiences will work to our benefit. Go Profs !

dewcrew88

Quote from: Pat Coleman on December 05, 2005, 05:56:29 PM
Quote from: phil on December 05, 2005, 12:02:07 PM
Bill
Click on Fargo's name and check out his email address. He's posting from the DelVal campus.

If not posting from the campus he's using "delval" in his email address.

If he's a Rowan fan or player who went through the trouble of setting up an email address with "delval" in it – well, someone needs to get a life.

Well, I think that's what it is. He is not posting FROM Del Val's campus at all and since I already booted the kid once for violating the TOS with his last handle (the "so-and-so sucks" clause), I'm sure this is just another new e-mail address he cooked up.

Thanks to the guru for that explaination.

MACguy

ok... so congrats to Deleware Valley on making it so far, to Wilkes for making the playoffs, and Widener and Moravian for winning their ECAC games... but now that all of the teams in the MAC are done... who's takin it next year??

4man

Congrats to DVC's Adam Knoblauch for being invited to the Aztec bowl!!!!

Enjoy!!! ;D

Knightstalker

Quote from: 4man on December 05, 2005, 07:52:57 PM
Congrats to DVC's Adam Knoblauch for being invited to the Aztec bowl!!!!

Enjoy!!! ;D

I think he and Elliot may get invited to a couple of other all-star games.  Oriehl may have also if he had not gotten hurt.

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

Pat Coleman

Orihel's only a junior, so any all-star game would cost him a year of eligibility.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

dewcrew88

Quote from: Pat Coleman on December 05, 2005, 08:02:34 PM
Orihel's only a junior, so any all-star game would cost him a year of eligibility.

Why does that happen? He did play this year, so he'll lose the eligibility anyway. Unless he medically redshirted.
If this is in the FAQ, I bow to the greatness of the Guru.

Pat Coleman

Playing in an all-star game would cost him his SENIOR year of eligibility.

Knightstalker

For some reason I thought he was a senior this year.

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

Reno Hightower

dewcrew88

Quote from: Pat Coleman on December 05, 2005, 10:23:40 PM
Playing in an all-star game would cost him his SENIOR year of eligibility.

Guru,
I'm such a bonehead. I must have forgotten that the Aztec Bowl is for seniors, not juniors.

Billman56

Fargo...go back to the closet where you came from, all posters should ignore this cramudgen, nothing but negative postings. Dont you worry about Knoblauch, he will make out just fine. You are so classless that you would not be able to inflate the tires on the car that takes his laundry to the cleaners.

D3Phan....no Karma points for that one huh??
I see your Karma points are coming up?

Upbrmeasap, D3Phan, Readytorock, 4Man, Pat Coleman,Pat Cummings, Gordon Mann...Happy Holidays to all.

PBR...

same to you billman and rest of posters on the boards...happy holidays everyone! With all that is going on in the world its nice to be able to have some dialogue and fun with people without it getting out of hand(most of the time....)