Now Streaming...

Started by Ommadawn, September 08, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ommadawn

SoccerMom_5

Quote from: sokermom on September 11, 2017, 09:48:32 PM
Does anyone know how to save a livestream video?  my google search giving me some options but they all got bad reviews.  if there is a commercial software i don't mind investing.

You can usually buy the games from the streaming service.

However, you can also record them with a screen-video-capture resource. 
There may be better ones, but teachers often do this type of thing for elearning and we usually use something like Jing or ScreenR or electa, or SmartRecorder or Screencastify or something like that.

NEPAFAN

A school without football is in danger of deteriorating into a medieval study hall.
Vince Lombardi

Gotberg

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best

firstplaceloser

i can say with certainty that programs really stepped it up in the last few years with making these games live. not only is the video quality great but some schools even have some pretty decent commentators. kudos to them

OldNed

Quote from: firstplaceloser on September 20, 2017, 09:55:27 PM
i can say with certainty that programs really stepped it up in the last few years with making these games live. not only is the video quality great but some schools even have some pretty decent commentators. kudos to them

Absolutely right.  I was watching some of the Middlebury @ Keene State stream yesterday and while there was no audio, I was pleasantly surprised with the camera work. Keene even has 2 different cameras so as the ball moves up the field the perspective switches from one camera to another - very impressive.

Ommadawn

Red Dragon Derby (Cortland Red Dragons v Oneonta Red Dragons) kicking off now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4uDKWRQ8TE

EasyGoer27

10 min Oneonta running all over Cortland, counter off 65 yard clear, corner,throw- cross-goal 1-0 Cort.....funny game we watch...

Golden_Fan

Cortland is all over oneonta now. up 4-2 with about 5 min to go

EasyGoer27

Yup they absolutely took over 2nd half, was 2-1 Oneonta and they put up three in a row.

rudy

Tufts and Brandeis 0-0 at half.  Brandeis has had a couple good opportunities. Goalie had nice save on one. IMO Brandeis had the better possession and play. Tufts seems to just look for counter attack. Don't think they strung together more than 3 passes all half. Second half may be different but right now Tufts is fortunate to be even

rudy

Quote from: rudy on September 22, 2017, 07:56:00 PM
Tufts and Brandeis 0-0 at half.  Brandeis has had a couple good opportunities. Goalie had nice save on one. IMO Brandeis had the better possession and play. Tufts seems to just look for counter attack. Don't think they strung together more than 3 passes all half. Second half may be different but right now Tufts is fortunate to be even

Tufts finds a way to score 1 and that was enough. Still unscored on this season

Falconer

Is anyone able to stream the game at Amherst? I had no luck yesterday and none today either.

Ommadawn

The second half of Thomas v Bowdoin is coming up at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsC3f5-cZtY

There are no commentators, but we have the dual color commentary of Mr. Right and Blooter going on the NESCAC thread.  :)

blooter442

Quote from: Ommadawn on October 02, 2017, 08:07:05 PM
The second half of Thomas v Bowdoin is coming up at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsC3f5-cZtY

There are no commentators, but we have the dual color commentary of Mr. Right and Blooter going on the NESCAC thread.  :)

Appreciate the plug, Ommadawn! ;)